TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Jimbo Shield

4K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  putt-putt 
#1 ·
I was going to be all tech savvy and upload a short video of me installing my new windshield but it was basically me taking the plastic wrap off. The whole install took less than 3 minutes! Truly idiot proof, the one "trick" part was putting the rubber doohickeys back on correctly, and there was a picture so I was able to do it right the first time.

I feel so mechanically gifted now! And the bike looks awesome!

I'm so competent I'm going to go ahead and sign up for the Green Forest Dual Sport ride.

<vbg> :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#2 ·
hahahaha!! Welcome to the forum Brother!! :D

#10 ·
Part number for what??

#16 ·
Jim's contact info is in that thread. Just email him as instructed and he usually always will get back to you within a couple days or so. You'll like them, they're great.

Reactions: lugnut
#19 ·
My wife got one a month or so back. She got one a little more customized than normal but received it in a very timely manner following the contact instructions.

Your request won't be ignored by Jimbo but sometimes he does get busy doing other things in life.

Good luck!

#23 ·
Here you go. Jim is a firefighter who sometimes is unable to respond immediately. Send him a personal message and he will get back to you as soon as he can. Be patient, he will respond to you. Great guy, great product.

trailwaycafe@cox.net

Provide: Full Name and Forum name(if possible.)

Shipping Address.

Phone #

And Color Preference(Grey,Amber, Dark or Light Blue)if ordering.

Reactions: Ken
#26 ·
Hey Stacy, just go to his site and order from there. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago and it arrived a couple of days sgo all the way to Vancouver Island, Canada. Jim is a fire fighter and he has been busy fighting fires. I am really happy with mine and it installs in minutes...................even a 65 year old " brain dead banker" was able to install it......:)

#29 ·
What site? :confused:

#28 ·
Thanks TW, I should have said...brain dead RETIRED banker, from Canada.........
This is an incredible site with soooooooo much to digest! So far I have bought/ordered foot pegs, jimbo windscreen, knockoff acerbis handguards and a black milk crate!
What I really, really want now is an xt350 fuel tank. I am personally not handy at dick but I have a good friend here on Vancouver Island that can do pretty much anything........now if our cdn $ stopped falling I could get real serious with these add ons....... the bike has 1200 kms and was bought from a lady SARS helicopter pilot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.