HELP...Wikipedia Update
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I have lots of time on my hands and would like to update Eldavo's Wikipedia TW200 site set-up to serve our community.

The bulk of the best information is here and presented by you folks. Can I 'take' and repost info and do nothing more than provide the screen name of the original poster & forum? Do I need to "quote" or can I give credit and 'restate' the original post to something shorter? How about re-using some-one elses picture (giving credit)?

Should this be ethical, anyone have any personal objections to having something they posted here, copied to Wikipedia (TW200).

Would really appreciate feedback. Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

Any of my rants are yours, Gerry.

Might wanna`fact check then foist...

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrgizmow View Post
    I have lots of time on my hands and would like to update Eldavo's Wikipedia TW200 site set-up to serve our community.

The bulk of the best information is here and presented by you folks. Can I 'take' and repost info and do nothing more than provide the screen name of the original poster & forum? Do I need to "quote" or can I give credit and 'restate' the original post to something shorter? How about re-using some-one elses picture (giving credit)?

Should this be ethical, anyone have any personal objections to having something they posted here, copied to Wikipedia (TW200).

Would really appreciate feedback. Gerry

Feel free to use my stuff.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ronnydog View Post
    Feel free to use my stuff.

Think what I will do is only gleen from those that say 'it is ok'. Anyone can join Wiki and add, alter or delete anything on the Wiki TW200 site. This leaves you free to ad what YOU want or delete/change anything that is entered (my understanding). http://tw200.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page

My hope as likely Eldavo's would be concentrated TW200 goodness.
    Gerry

I don't think I have anything Wiki worthy, but if you see something you like you can use it.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Feel free to use anything from any of my posts.

Wait a minute. This is my only post. It's all yours, though.

I'll see what I can add. Last time I tried I had a hard time figuring out the Wiki thing.

I'm good for outlining year-to-year differences, if that would be of value.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Be sure to include a note about the unrelenting,tire shredding horse power of the Dub. People need to be warned!!

Hey Russ. The nice thing (i think) about the Wiki site is stuff that folks really seem to want to know is less likey to get buried. Here, todays treasures just get covered under the day to day operation of tomorrows. It would be a fulltime job for our Moderator to compile the 'treasures' into stickies.

I was just trying to research some of your contributions. After 18 pages (one year of your posting) the forum (search engine?) suggested this is all we're going to give you. Guess it only goes back one year.

Qwerty seems to have posted some great stuff on the Wiki site, perhaps he will offer some advice. Gerry

I don't believe any of my posts are relevant but in the event you find something feel free to use it. Thanks for your efforts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links