pure-gas.org
Close

Thread: pure-gas.org

Hello,

I found this AWESOME site! It lists all of the 'ethanol-free' gas stations in the State you live in. Check it out!

Be safe & Keep on TW 'ing,

Matt Ward

- 2012 Yamaha TW200 -

This site only lists stations contributed by people who claim to have found stations that sell pure gas. Not all stations that sell pure gas are listed, and some of the stations that are listed no longer sell pure gas. If you notice a station that begins selling real gas, or stops selling real gas, please update the site.

You are out of luck in the Dallas area due to laws regarding air pollution. No one is allowed to sell "pure gas" in that area.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Not one around me sells anything but 10%

Thank you! Found a great place, Ridderman Oil in Plainwell, MI, about 25 min from my home. The owners are just thrilled with the free advertising from pure gas! 90 octane. They will deliver if you have a tank! GiddyUp!

Mix water with E10, stir, allow to settle, pour E0 off the top. Replace the ethanol content toluene to restore octane rating, or simply start with E10 2-3 points higher than you want to end up with what you want.

If you measure the water before you dump it in the gasoline, then measure the water/ethanol mix left after skimming the E0, the difference is the quantity of ethanol removed from the E10. It is not uncommon for E10 to actually be E20 or E30 due to mistakes in the mixing.

I'm very lucky. The station right across the street sells boat gas. You have to pump it into gas cans so the owners don't get in trouble but that's a minor thing.

Sponosred Links