Stock '06 faster then '07?
Close

So my Dad has a '07 and I have an '06 comparable mileage but mine seem's to have more ball's. Anyone know why? They are both bone stock, but I did break mine in a little different. Could there be anything to the fact that I was riding wheelies while he was following the manufactures break in advice? I was always told to break them in like your going to ride them, and I bought this thing to have fun on.

A gently ridden TW with quality oil may take 3000 miles tp break in. You probably spun yours faster, resulting in an increased rate of wear and a faster break-in. Yours will also likely wear out faster if the difference in riding styles continues.

That's what I was expecting to hear. I know mine will go down first but I didn't buy it to commute or anything. I got it to ride it and would probably be better suited on a regular dirtbike. But being able to drive this to wear I want to go was the main idea. Kind of a hassle loading it up on my trailer and finding a place to park it. Alot of the places I go have been bought up by this great state of mine and the trails we used to ride are prohibited anymore. I still sneak in when an oppurtunity presents itself because I don't like going to the big parks and having to manuver around Jeep's and quads. Thank's for confirming what I was thinking.

Sponosred Links