Sad day
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Sad day

Sad day

I left my home on Sunday morning, noticed there's no TW on the parking place where my son left her day before. Then, 50 meters down the back road, I found this:
    DSC_0447.jpg DSC_0446.jpg
    YAMAHA TW200 '87.

That's terrible brother!! That was a nice looking bike, but at least they left most of it and you'll be able to fix it hopefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    I left my home on Sunday morning, noticed there's no TW on the parking place where my son left her day before. Then, 50 meters down the back road, I found this:
    DSC_0447.jpg DSC_0446.jpg
    Ken, socalnative and jtomelliott49 like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

I have been chasing the front wheel and fork for almost 3 years (the one on the bike was from Yamaha DT). Finally found the donor bike last winter. I bought complete '99 TW125. During winter my son and I completed the bike with all the better parts from both bikes. The plan for the next winter was the paint job.
    They stole front fork and wheel, instruments and exhaust. Also, they cut the front brake hose
    YAMAHA TW200 '87.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Amazing what some animals will do! Can't call them people since they are such low lifes! Man, sorry for the problem. Good luck with getting it back together.
    You can't see it if you're not out there living it!

'94 Rainbow Warrior - not so rainbow any more - Clarke XT350 tank, Lizrdbrth's seat mod, Beer Trap Pegs, Ricochet skid plate and more.

Going through withdrawals, sold my other two TW's, down to one....Uhggghhh! Hidden Content

That's just insane
    Ken, littletommy and jtomelliott49 like this.
    Hidden Content Midlife Crisis Mode - Activated! Hidden Content
    My 2-Wheel Babies: 2017 Versys X 300 - 2006 Kawasaki Nomad 1600 - 2009 Piaggio MP3 500 - 2014 Honda Ruckus
    My Other Recreational Rides: 1991 Bluebird Prison RV - Cheap Kayak - Burning Man Bike

That sucks, just terrible.
    in the game of life what comes around... hope the bastards that did that learn the hard way.

Ken
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune. That is horrible. You may have to switch triple trees that fit the Tdub but have different forks, maybe a chopper. My guess is you have someone reselling them around there.
    littletommy and jtomelliott49 like this.

Sorry to hear about the theft. At least you got back most of the motorcycle. But now you are back at your starting point again.

I don't know the used parts market there but I agree someone is selling them or knew of someone looking for a set and fulfilled that order.

I live in an area known for "great deals" on used parts.
    You have to pass by the CL deals that seem too good and shame your buddies the just "scored" X part or tool, while getting gasoline, from someone down on their luck and just needed a little gas money.
    They are thieves and you know they are selling your neighbors things cheaply, usually for drug money, where I live.

Best wishes for finding what you need as soon as possible.

WTH??? Who steals a front end?? This is sad indeed!! Bizarre! Really hope they are caught and castrated!

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    I am deeply saddened by this act of thievery.

I know that Karma shall step in and inundate that animal's life with poor luck.

Don't really like to call them animals.. Kind of disrespectful of... animals.
    littletommy, Ken and jtomelliott49 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links