Airhawk Pillon pad
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anyone with experience of air hawk pillon pad

the small and maybe medium would fit

any feedback, I could NOT spend a day on the stock seat alone

I have the pillion and medium cruiser. They are a step up but are tricky to get the right amount of air in. They are comfortable but I rarely use the anymore since I got my seatconcepts seat.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStateCrawler View Post
    I have the pillion and medium cruiser. They are a step up but are tricky to get the right amount of air in. They are comfortable but I rarely use the anymore since I got my seatconcepts seat.

Airhawk pillion pad on my TW. Originally bought it for my mean streak, but my g/f hated it. I think its pretty comfortable. Trick is to use as little air as possible. Its a bit pricy, I just got the Coleman seat cover and think the airhawk is more comfortable.
    2002 TW200

2003 TW200

2002 Mean Streak

2002 Speed Four

2006 FZ6

1999 Jog

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Is that fork brace part of the stock fender?

Quote Originally Posted by Stromper View Post
    Is that fork brace part of the stock fender?

The P/O relocated the stock fender but removed the "fork brace" and left it bolted up. The fork brace is actually listed as a "fender mount" on the parts diagram. I kinda like the way it looks so I left it. My other TW doesnt have it mounted. I cannot feel a difference in front end stability between the 2.

2002 TW200

2003 TW200

2002 Mean Streak

2002 Speed Four

2006 FZ6

1999 Jog

Two things

1 I think I am going to cobble up something with the coleman atv pad and some foam from Walmart.

2 I found a FISHER SEAT company that makes wider thicker on you pan for $180. I will proably do this but your bike is probably seatless for 3 to 4 weeks so would save that for the winter next year.

Seriously - Seatconcepts.com !

I have one on my DRZ400 and it was the best money I ever spent. I am going to be purchasing another one for my TW200.

"Keep Public Lands Open to the Public" | Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FootDoc View Post
    The P/O relocated the stock fender but removed the "fork brace" and left it bolted up. The fork brace is actually listed as a "fender mount" on the parts diagram. I kinda like the way it looks so I left it. My other TW doesnt have it mounted. I cannot feel a difference in front end stability between the 2.

Hey footdoc. Where you get your headlight stone guards from? Been trying to find one. The fender mount is flimsy and just to hold fender and not really any kind brace for forks.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Quote Originally Posted by importmech View Post
    Hey footdoc. Where you get your headlight stone guards from? Been trying to find one. The fender mount is flimsy and just to hold fender and not really any kind brace for forks.

Green bike has a Dick Cepek Headlight stone guard, , the Dick Cepek item # is 09775.

The White bike has a TCI stone guard. It's well made and gives a lot of protection.

2002 TW200

2003 TW200

2002 Mean Streak

2002 Speed Four

2006 FZ6

1999 Jog

Thanks, the TCI looks nice and about $45. The dick cepek is only $5 and the poor mans version and I guess you attach it to the plastic cowling that surrounds headlight? I'm pretty sure they are illegal in CA so guess I'll have to weigh the risk of putting one on. Kinda doubt the cops would enforce it. Anyone ever ticketed for headlight stone guard in CA?
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links