Confused
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused

Can anybody explain to me the letters at the end of TW200? ex: TW200Z, TW200E. Im looking to buy one and hopefully have it set up to where i can get one at a really good price, im just curious what the letters mean.

Doesn't matter. I believe it indicates which year it is. If it has a C like ZC it is a california model with a smog canister and different jetting.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStateCrawler View Post
    Doesn't matter. I believe it indicates which year it is. If it has a C like ZC it is a california model with a smog canister and different jetting.
    Excellent, thank you very much... I've heard Tdubs are incredibly fun.. Would they make a good "first bike"?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

They're the best first (and last) bike there is! What I mean by last is, that many people have had many bikes through the years, but end up with a tdub in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Whiting View Post
    They're the best first (and last) bike there is! What I mean by last is, that many people have had many bikes through the years, but end up with a tdub in the end.
    Outstanding.. Im hoping I can snag this one I'm looking at.. '05 with 24000 miles on it but 800 bucks and it runs amazing, just hope I can gather funds and get down to Indie to get it before he sells it.

Quote Originally Posted by JInx View Post
    Outstanding.. Im hoping I can snag this one I'm looking at.. '05 with 24000 miles on it but 800 bucks and it runs amazing, just hope I can gather funds and get down to Indie to get it before he sells it.
    GOOD DEAL. Better get down there quick or you may never forgive yourself. Even if you have to fix a few things on it you will still be happy you snagged it. The TW is my first bike and I love it. I've had a few mopeds, scooters and minibikes before I got it, thinking I need to work my way up so I dont kill myself. You can do SHORT highway rides which is great.

In short, yes, it is a great first bike!
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

The letters at the end denote which "model year" and/or the market in which it was sold. Every market requires a different combination of safety and pollution options, some even spec different tires and wheel sprockets, and those requirements change at the whim of the dictators.

my 2007 is my first road bike and i could not want another bike. welcome to the dubclub

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStateCrawler View Post

Thats what I've read.

Lost my deal, someone snagged it before I could get the money saved up, but I went by a Yamaha dealer yesterday and sat on one just to get the feel of things, and I'm very comfortable on one, and it should sink a little closer to the ground the more I ride it and the more it gets broke in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links