I'm visiting Japan June 1st -> 14th.
Close

I definitely plan on checking out http://www.easyriders.jp/en/index.html while I'm there, but I'd also love to meet up with some local riders over there. I think we have a couple on here? I will be renting a bike from Japan Bike Rentals when my time working is finished and plan on having at least a week to "explore".

Anyone out there?

I only wish I could bring my TW with me!
    Check out my custom TW200 build Hidden Content .

TTR225 SS header, FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe, EK o-ring chain, 15T front sprocket, 50T rear sprocket, 20W fork oil, Drag Specialities speedometer, Victory Vegas headlight, Acerbis universal supermoto front fender, Vintage Yamaha chrome gas cap, Integrated LED rear tail/turn/brake light, Yamaha Blaster shock, Pro Taper SE ATV High handlebar, Western Powersports off-road handguards, Pro Taper Pillow Top Lite grips, Over-sized foot pegs, Maxxis 6006 front tire, seat cover from eBay seller mac32756.

There is no easyriders store in Japan. They are strictly distributors. Go to store in Japan that sells bike parts or go to Nankai. They will order it for you if they do not have it on hand. This is the site to look over maybe you should make a list before you go with part numbers Nankai Where are you going to in Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by RisingSun View Post
    There is no easyriders store in Japan. They are strictly distributors. Go to store in Japan that sells bike parts or go to Nankai. They will order it for you if they do not have it on hand. This is the site to look over maybe you should make a list before you go with part numbers Nankai Where are you going to in Japan?

Hi there. Are you sure there is no easyrider's store? Mame Shiba (from this site) told me that there is, and they list a location on their website. I will be in Shibuya for work but after I'm done working I plan to rent a motorcycle and do some riding.

Do you live near Tokyo?

TTR225 SS header, FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe, EK o-ring chain, 15T front sprocket, 50T rear sprocket, 20W fork oil, Drag Specialities speedometer, Victory Vegas headlight, Acerbis universal supermoto front fender, Vintage Yamaha chrome gas cap, Integrated LED rear tail/turn/brake light, Yamaha Blaster shock, Pro Taper SE ATV High handlebar, Western Powersports off-road handguards, Pro Taper Pillow Top Lite grips, Over-sized foot pegs, Maxxis 6006 front tire, seat cover from eBay seller mac32756.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by catamount View Post
    Hi there. Are you sure there is no easyrider's store? Mame Shiba (from this site) told me that there is, and they list a location on their website. I will be in Shibuya for work but after I'm done working I plan to rent a motorcycle and do some riding.

Do you live near Tokyo?
    My bad. They do have a place. I was looking at the site on the government computer and we have stupid firewalls. It blocks everything almost. I am currently living in Arizona. I will give you tips. Do not change your money till you get there at a bank. Airport exchanges will rip you off. Japan does not accept Debit cards,but do accept credit cards. Japan is strange. They will let you divide your payments on your credit card. To avoid confusion when using a credit card just say one payment. Make sure your phone from the states is turned off or your screwed on your phone bill when you return. What do you do for work? What is your work in Japan about?

Quote Originally Posted by RisingSun View Post
    My bad. They do have a place. I was looking at the site on the government computer and we have stupid firewalls. It blocks everything almost. I am currently living in Arizona. I will give you tips. Do not change your money till you get there at a bank. Airport exchanges will rip you off. Japan does not accept Debit cards,but do accept credit cards. Japan is strange. They will let you divide your payments on your credit card. To avoid confusion when using a credit card just say one payment. Make sure your phone from the states is turned off or your screwed on your phone bill when you return. What do you do for work? What is your work in Japan about?

Actually, this will be my third time in Japan so I'm familiar with their oddities. However, this will be my first time renting and riding a motorcycle there!

I do computer programming work. I'm really lucky that there is the occasional international trip involved.

Sponosred Links