Boise, ID area Riders Meet & Greet
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    With temps forecast in the 80's this weekend (April 21/22), (I think we're skipping spring and going right to summer - ), it would be a shame not to take the TW out for a ride, huh? I know this is last minute, but are there any other Boise area T-Dubbers who might like to get together either Saturday or Sunday for a little "meet and greet" and maybe a short ride? If I get more than just a few responses, I'll throw out a time/location. I'm tentatively thinking Cheerleaders Sports Bar on Eagle Road in Meridian, but would be open to other ideas. Lemme know if you're interested.

At least 2 or more of us Idaho Tdubr's are heading to the hills about mid-day today. We are heading up to the Danskin area for another adventure. The trails are open now and when we were up there last week there were deer and prong horns running amok. Give me a call. 208-859-7909

Happy Trails All

Ron in Boise

Could've taken off that Friday I guess, but notice was too short. Just curious... how many Boise area riders --do-- we have here? Let's have a roll-call. Add your online name to this message and hit Add reply..

- Truelight

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Last Friday, 3 of us headed out to The Fiddler's Flat/ Danskin area and put on 45 miles on mostly atv/TW type trails.

The weather was great and the scenery was fresh and mostly dust free.

One rider(Jay) came over from Hailey, Larry came up from Marsing and I(Ron)am from Boise. The previous ride in that area had Heyduke from Twin Falls and Admiral from Sand Hollow along. I have also been in contact with Mekdad from Filer.

I have been out on 8 different adventures(trail rides) in the last 7 weeks. We tend to plan them around whenever the weather is going to be good and a few people can shake loose.

Trying to hook up through this forum seems not to be the way to go. I have posted my # in the previous post and usually have the time to chat for real. I am available for fun back country rides most days. We usually go during the week and leave the trails for the pit-racers on the weekends. Our next adventure will probably be at Bender Creek. No date has been set but give me a days notice and I can be on the hill. I am mostly in to trails, I have a Harley for the roads.

Happy Trails All

Ron in Boise

Truelight,

Sorry I missed the meet and greet invite. My parents have been in town this past week and I've been out of the TW net. It's been hard looking at the TW sit in the shop during the great weather we've been having, but mom and dad aren't getting any younger and I need to spend my time with them when I can. Dad was eying the TW, perhaps a bit too much cause mom told him to not even think about riding it! Hope your getting out on your TW some.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Is anyone going to the Industrial and Construction show? I will be there in the AM. I have 2 extra tickets to get you in.

I should be up there about 10:00 am. Show starts at 11:00 am.

Ken
    You never know what you can do until you have to undo something you have done.

I would love to go. I have a softball game in a league I play in at 11:00am but would be free by about 12:30pm. I know a good place for lunch, so I would buy.

Happy Trail All

Ron in Boise

I know I have not joined in on any of the rides. Timing is everything. Days off vary usually one day off during the week

in addition to a Sunday. I avoid riding Off-road on a Saturdays as most of the maniacs come out. Keep posting rides

and if dates work out I'll join up sooner or later.

Hi guys! New to the forum here and am looking to purchase a TW200 soon...not sure if this is the place to post this question but since you guys are all local I hope you can help. Snake River has on 08 TW for sale...they are asking I think 3649 which I thought was a bit steep. They wouldnt budge on price. I went in and inquired about a 2012 and they didnt seem to want to budge on the $4400MSRP price even though I told them I would buy today...any advice on how low I can get them to go? I was thinking maybe $4200?? Thanks in advance!

Alec

Alec...

Craigslist is a good place to watch, though I will tell you that TW's are a hot commodity around here and are snapped up quick. I don't think you will find any bargains at SRY (which is why they probably won't budge, they know they'll sell 'em and really don't have to discount much). I think if you have some of the locals help watch for you we may be able to give you a "heads up" when a deal comes along. I'd also be willing to take a drive to get a bike if one comes up regionally. How far are you willing to travel to get a bike? North Idaho? Salt Lake City? Eastern Oregon? Spreading your net a little further will increase your odds of a score.

Best wishes in the hunt!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links