Rollin Dice
Close

Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By Maxpower
  • 3 Post By littletommy
  • 1 Post By TopPredator

Thread: Rollin Dice

Rollin Dice

I made a 275.00 bet on my CDI being faulty based on the wisdom of this forum. I'm happy to say I made the right decision as my ratty little TW runs as good as any bike I've owned. Its also the slowest bike I've ever owned. Riding today made me think back to when I first began riding. Somehow I had as much fun on a SL125 in 1975 as I did in 2015 on a WR450. Looking forward to fun times ahead. I need to hook up with other TW riders

Putting your location in your profile will help find riders near you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower View Post
    I made a 275.00 bet on my CDI being faulty based on the wisdom of this forum. I'm happy to say I made the right decision as my ratty little TW runs as good as any bike I've owned. Its also the slowest bike I've ever owned. Riding today made me think back to when I first began riding. Somehow I had as much fun on a SL125 in 1975 as I did in 2015 on a WR450. Looking forward to fun times ahead. I need to hook up with other TW riders
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Welcome from Bel Air Maryland
    littletommy likes this.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

Sponosred Links