Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By Winski357
  • 1 Post By littletommy
  • 2 Post By mountain yawp
  • 3 Post By Mattwings
  • 4 Post By mountain yawp

Thread: New Member from Michigan

New Member from Michigan

Hey everyone! Just did the paperwork for a 2017 Tdub! I get to bring it home on Friday and I am beyond excited!! Traded in my 2007 Suzuki Boulevard and I'm getting back out on the trails!

I first bought a TW back in 2008 when I got my endorsement. It was a 2007 model with only 400 miles on the clock. I loved every second of riding that thing, but for whatever reason I sold it and got a Ninja 250. Ever since then I've missed the little Tdub so when my local motorcycle dealership added Yamaha to their roster, I had to stop in and look at the new models. Fell immediately back in love with the 2017 TW on their showroom floor and had to make it mine. My area has almost endless woods trails to ride so I cannot wait to get back out and explore.

I used to be a member of a TW200 forum back in those days but for the life of me I can't figure out which one it was or where it is now... So here I am lol.

You can find me on YouTube under the same name. I'll be doing a motovlog series starting when I bring my brand new bike home!

So anyway, sorry for the long read, but I'm glad to be here and can't wait to learn from all of you! Cheers!

Welcome to the forum!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winski357 View Post
    Hey everyone! Just did the paperwork for a 2017 Tdub! I get to bring it home on Friday and I am beyond excited!! Traded in my 2007 Suzuki Boulevard and I'm getting back out on the trails!

I first bought a TW back in 2008 when I got my endorsement. It was a 2007 model with only 400 miles on the clock. I loved every second of riding that thing, but for whatever reason I sold it and got a Ninja 250. Ever since then I've missed the little Tdub so when my local motorcycle dealership added Yamaha to their roster, I had to stop in and look at the new models. Fell immediately back in love with the 2017 TW on their showroom floor and had to make it mine. My area has almost endless woods trails to ride so I cannot wait to get back out and explore.

I used to be a member of a TW200 forum back in those days but for the life of me I can't figure out which one it was or where it is now... So here I am lol.

You can find me on YouTube under the same name. I'll be doing a motovlog series starting when I bring my brand new bike home!

So anyway, sorry for the long read, but I'm glad to be here and can't wait to learn from all of you! Cheers!
    Winski357 likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Welcome? back to the club. I hope you can post some great videos of tree covered Michigan trail rides.
    littletommy and Winski357 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome! Although I I am from "downstate", I did live in TC for a couple of years and do still hunt and ride out of Lake Ann during certain times of the year. Hopefully you will get some pics up soon. Maybe we will cross paths?
    2002 TW200 "The Punisher"
    1998 DR350r
    1996 KDX 200
    Riding in and around the great state of Michigan (usually)

Quote Originally Posted by mountain yawp View Post
    Welcome? back to the club. I hope you can post some great videos of tree covered Michigan trail rides.
    Thanks! And thats the goal, trying to explore as many trails as possible and document my adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattwings View Post
    Welcome! Although I I am from "downstate", I did live in TC for a couple of years and do still hunt and ride out of Lake Ann during certain times of the year. Hopefully you will get some pics up soon. Maybe we will cross paths?
    you never know! always happy to meet up with other Tdub riders though!

I just noticed that I put a ? after saying welcome in my post above. I was not questioning you being welcome, it was a mistake. You're welcome. And I must be tired or taking too much allergy medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by mountain yawp View Post
    I just noticed that I put a ? after saying welcome in my post above. I was not questioning you being welcome, it was a mistake. You're welcome. And I must be tired or taking too much allergy medicine.
    thanks! and i have been taking some nice trail riding videos, i'll post up some links!

Sponosred Links