Shorai battery
Close

Thread: Shorai battery

Eight months in hibernation and no charger. Well low and behold that battery cranked it like the day I bought it. Impressed to say the least

Very cool. I have had mine for a year now and zero problems.
    If you can't find it, grind it

1990 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Very cool. I have had mine for a year now and zero problems.
    And I not following given advice I read this spring stating I should have disconnected the negative pole during storage gives a statement, The Battery can tolerate lithium battery newbies.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Mikey likes his too! Had since beginning of year. Thank you for the report. m.

Well... that information now has me sold on this battery. Thanks for that insight !
    "Keep Public Lands Open to the Public" | Hidden Content

Given the few who ordered/own the Shorai. May I add, a small battery and shipped with padded shims. My first impression was WHAT!. Went with the flow having read the forum, (damn, just notice a fricken line of tabs across the keyboard for qwerty a sly and know how kind of guy with straight on talk.) Anyway I ordered it last year to get away from constant checking and getting the possibility of SPLASH on me given a tip over. Unbelievable product.

Will probably be the next item I get after saving up for some motoport gear.

First time one of mine has a dead battery, one of these is going in. Thx for the update.
    “One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it’s still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards.”

― Edward Abbey

Excellent product for those who have the cash, especially those bikes that are often stored. Tdub is being set up as a roadside assistance vehicle and will carry 2 LFX36L3-BS12 batteries for doing jump starts. 1000+ CCA will start anything with a gas engine, with a battery weight of about 4.5 pounds. I expect gas savings over a cage will pay for the batteries fairly quickly.

Sponosred Links