buying parts online
Close

I have ordered parts for the TW from a company that takes a long time to deliver. About three weeks now. No indication that they are out of stock. How long does it usually take for delivery of TW parts. I buy other things on line and never had it take so long. I will try a different company next time. Who do you order from.

http://www.boats.net...ycle/parts.html

I don't bother to look anywhere else for OEM parts. Shipping is REAL cheap and ship times are usually a matter of days.

Just my2c.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I buy a lot from RockymountainATV.com. When you look up the part number on their "OEM PARTS" portion of their site, you can hover over the part on the screen and not only can you see if it is in stock, but the price comes up as well without having to look up the number by the index number. If you order an in-stock part (and they have a surprisingly large percentage in stock) by about 4:00 p.m. Mountain Std. time, it will ship the same day. If the part is not in stock it takes about a max of five days before shipping. I am lucky to live in the same state as them and I can order anything in stock and receive it next business day with ground shipping rates. I have used them for over 15 years and have never had a problem. Customer service is outstanding. You get what you pay for.

Does anyone know of a good canadian site for parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Benson View Post
    I buy a lot from RockymountainATV.com. When you look up the part number on their "OEM PARTS" portion of their site, you can hover over the part on the screen and not only can you see if it is in stock, but the price comes up as well without having to look up the number by the index number. If you order an in-stock part (and they have a surprisingly large percentage in stock) by about 4:00 p.m. Mountain Std. time, it will ship the same day. If the part is not in stock it takes about a max of five days before shipping. I am lucky to live in the same state as them and I can order anything in stock and receive it next business day with ground shipping rates. I have used them for over 15 years and have never had a problem. Customer service is outstanding. You get what you pay for.

The RockymountainATV.com site looks good. I will order from them. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aladdin View Post
    I have ordered parts for the TW from a company that takes a long time to deliver. About three weeks now. No indication that they are out of stock. How long does it usually take for delivery of TW parts. I buy other things on line and never had it take so long. I will try a different company next time. Who do you order from.

I wasn't going to give the name of this company. However after contacting them again to inquire about the parts order. I feel obligated to A heads up to others. I do not recommend yamahasportsplaza.com

ronayers.com is awesome for oem parts.

Sponosred Links