Where to buy saddle bags
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I was wondering where is the best place to buy saddle bags/tank bags for my TW? Any suggestions would be great!!!

Not many of us have saddlebags. Those that do seem to have been drawn to the Tour Master brand. Most of my generic motorcycle purchases have been with the Motorcycle Superstore. They seem to have fair prices a good selection and prompt shipping. Take care. Gerry

Take care my Friend.........

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Whistle View Post
    ...Any suggestions would be great!!!

I've been very satisfied with these QuadBoss Saddlebags which I leave on the bike all the time. My knees barely touch them, they follow the "lines" of the bike, and they have a gun holster in the right bag, which I use for some tools.

2008 TW200: 14T/47T, 122-link KMC O-Ring Chain, Jimbo C Shield, wide pegs, factory rear rack, Pro Taper ATV High bars, G2 handguards, MSR shift lever, QuadBoss saddlebags.

I do not own any stock and I do not owe anyone anything, except perhaps an open mind.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I have a set of Dirtbagz saddlebags which I have used on my DR650 since 2005. They are not the type that hold a week's worth of camping gear like a Gold Wing's hard bags. They are soft bags which I use for mostly day trips. They are the first thing I added to my TW. They keep the load low and out of the way. Very simple mount. Bags go on or off in less than a minute, yet are very secure. They come in two sizes; I have both. I use the smaller ones most.

http://www.dbzproducts.com/ -

DBZ Rangers are on the back and a Moose ATV Bag on the tank. The tank bags took some and sewing and re-clipping. The DBZ bags went on as advertised. The bike is fitted for overnight on the TWAT trail which is on the list of things to do. It looks a little bit like a pack mule but hey, it's a T-Dub. BTW, when I bought it, it was a T-Dub. Then it was a street-fighter. Then it became a T-Dub again. It is a transformer

Oh yes. One gallon Rotopax fuel container on back. Samsung Galaxy 7" case for nav on bars with 12v adapter above shock. Jimbo's windscreen and a Coleman ATV seat cover. Vapor dash unit.

Thanks guys, Very helpful!!!

Hey TWiumph, did you have to do any customizing to those bags? They are exactly what i want....Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Whistle View Post
    Hey TWiumph, did you have to do any customizing to those bags? They are exactly what i want....Thanks

No customization is required.

Unscrew the gas cap, center the pre-cut hole in the neoprene center harness around the gas tank opening, and screw down the gas cap. I don't use the center mounted, removable, zippered window-pocket.
    2008 TW200: 14T/47T, 122-link KMC O-Ring Chain, Jimbo C Shield, wide pegs, factory rear rack, Pro Taper ATV High bars, G2 handguards, MSR shift lever, QuadBoss saddlebags.

I do not own any stock and I do not owe anyone anything, except perhaps an open mind.

Sounds perfect!!! Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by Hand_Anodized View Post
    DBZ Rangers are on the back and a Moose ATV Bag on the tank. The tank bags took some and sewing and re-clipping. The DBZ bags went on as advertised. The bike is fitted for overnight on the TWAT trail which is on the list of things to do. It looks a little bit like a pack mule but hey, it's a T-Dub. BTW, when I bought it, it was a T-Dub. Then it was a street-fighter. Then it became a T-Dub again. It is a transformer

Oh yes. One gallon Rotopax fuel container on back. Samsung Galaxy 7" case for nav on bars with 12v adapter above shock. Jimbo's windscreen and a Coleman ATV seat cover. Vapor dash unit.

that is one nice looking T-dub! Anymore pics of your ride?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links