If you find any broken links in the archives post them here!
Close
    
    
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member ChopperCharles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    134

    Thumbs up

    The archives may have some missing files, if you find any please post the links here and I'll rectify them. The old system is still up and running so I can still make repairs for the time being.... but I won't for too much longer.



    Thanks!



    Charles.
    Hidden Content
    Modified Motorcycles by ChopperCharles:
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Senior Member TW2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central Washington
    Posts
    464
    On the archived threads-are they now read only? Can people still post to them or?



    Thanks



    Mike
    The TW200 may be slow but the Earth is patient.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content


    Last Blog Entry: Plans For 2012 (01/16/12)

  3. #3
    Senior Member ChopperCharles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by TW2007 View Post
    On the archived threads-are they now read only? Can people still post to them or?



    Thanks



    Mike


    They are archived. I set up a robot to download every page and save the html. You can no longer post to them, because the software is no longer there, just the html. My old host decided to discontinue support for my forum software, and community server kinda sucked anyhow. So I moved to a new host and brand new software. TMD Hosting has GOT to be better than Webhost4life. wh4l went down all the time and their support was abysmal. TMD's support is top-notch so far, and they've got a hosting plan specifically for Invision Power Board, so they appear to know what they're doing when it comes to supporting this software.



    Anyhow, the archives are just there to save the information. Feel free to start a new topic that continues those conversations, just be sure to post a link to the topic you're referencing in the archives!



    Charles.
    Hidden Content
    Modified Motorcycles by ChopperCharles:
    Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member assquatch20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopperCharles View Post
    They are archived. I set up a robot to download every page and save the html. You can no longer post to them, because the software is no longer there, just the html. My old host decided to discontinue support for my forum software, and community server kinda sucked anyhow. So I moved to a new host and brand new software. TMD Hosting has GOT to be better than Webhost4life. wh4l went down all the time and their support was abysmal. TMD's support is top-notch so far, and they've got a hosting plan specifically for Invision Power Board, so they appear to know what they're doing when it comes to supporting this software.



    Anyhow, the archives are just there to save the information. Feel free to start a new topic that continues those conversations, just be sure to post a link to the topic you're referencing in the archives!



    Charles.


    I've seen quite a few so far still broken, and pictures is kinda hit and miss, but I can't even get a cached version of this page here.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Petrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    458
    Hello Charles,



    There seems to be some gremlins in the archive.



    Try doing a search for "folding shift lever" with google.



    Some of the result does link to working pages like this one, and



    But others like these ones bad1, bad2, bad3 does not work.



    Any ideas why ?







    Edit:



    I have tried searching for sprocket posts in the old site and all of them returned a



    404 Not Found

    error.
    2008 TW200

  7. #6
    Senior Member SpudRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    379
    Charles,



    Thank you for setting up the new website! I get a 404 error when I try to view the Zongshen Sierra 200 thread on the old website.



    http://twforumc.tmdhosting610.com/fo.../ShowPost.aspx



    Spud
    Vox Populi, Vox Dei.

  8. #7
    Senior Member ChopperCharles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
    Charles,



    Thank you for setting up the new website! I get a 404 error when I try to view the Zongshen Sierra 200 thread on the old website.



    http://twforumc.tmdhosting610.com/fo.../ShowPost.aspx



    Spud


    Yeah, I see a lot of broken links. I'm going to have to take tw200forum.com offline for a day to point it back to the original site so that I can make another backup. Figured out the settings on my software... only it takes between 18 and 24 hours to perform a full backup. In the meantime you'll be able to access this forum still at twforumc.tmdhosting610.com. Will try and get the archives fixed by monday.



    Charles.
    Hidden Content
    Modified Motorcycles by ChopperCharles:
    Hidden Content

  9. #8
    Member treybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PF, TX
    Posts
    50
    Not sure if any headway was made on the old site backup, but I noticed a thread on tuning the old style carb isn't pulling up when I was trying to move some of the info over here:



    https://tw200forum.com/forums/91793/ShowPost.aspx



    trey
    '97 TW200

    '07 Bandit 1250SA

  10. #9
    Moderator vuldub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB Canada
    Posts
    652
    Can't access this old post and I have had several inquires regarding it:

    https://tw200forum.com/forums/82175/ShowPost.aspx

    Broken link
    Regards...Wes
    In the Stable: 73 Honda CT90,81 Honda CT110,81 Honda CT70,04 Yamaha TW200,07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

  11. #10
    Super Moderator goldenhtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Stanwood,Wa
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by vuldub View Post
    Can't access this old post and I have had several inquires regarding it:

    https://tw200forum.com/forums/82175/ShowPost.aspx

    Broken link


    Try here



    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co.../ShowPost.aspx
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

    "Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

    “I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Performance Links
    By joedirt1970 in forum Performance and Customization
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 03:11 PM
  2. WTB DID X ring chain links
    By aladdin in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 04:12 PM
  3. OE Chain Links
    By ebikerman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 05:38 AM
  4. How many links for a 15/50 setup?
    By Beewerks in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 10:06 PM
  5. How to do a search in the old forum Archives
    By Petrus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 08:33 AM