posting pictures
Close

high i am a new member and this is my second post thanks for all the replies to my engine noise my second post is how to post a picture i have read some old post but still having a problem posting pictures i have both picture bucket and tw200 trailway on the computer i right click on the picture in photo bucket then minimize and then go into my profile and right click on where my photo would go but paste does not show up would like to show some pictures of my tw200 got a lot of ideas from this form cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeline View Post
    high i am a new member and this is my second post thanks for all the replies to my engine noise my second post is how to post a picture i have read some old post but still having a problem posting pictures i have both picture bucket and tw200 trailway on the computer i right click on the picture in photo bucket then minimize and then go into my profile and right click on where my photo would go but paste does not show up would like to show some pictures of my tw200 got a lot of ideas from this form cheers
    the blind leading the blind.... As , I too have problems with the photos ~~ BUT... Open your photobucket...click on a picture.. You;; see a box pop up ,,and it has different :codes. I use the IMG .. just left click on the code.. Photo bucket will say copied and then yellow in that code space,, Come 'here" and right click.. and you get Preview post and youll see a picture.. Before that , youll just see some weird hyper trpe .Play with the "test" area in this forum.. Heck it worked for me !!!!...

A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Yes, thats what I was going to post. Check out the first post, its pinned. Admiral did a great job of guiding us through the process.
    If you can't find it, grind it

1990 TW200

Sponosred Links