• 7 Post By HKLBRY
  • 4 Post By SanDue
  • 2 Post By HKLBRY
  • 2 Post By HKLBRY
  • 2 Post By SanDue
  • 2 Post By Fred
  • 2 Post By SanDue

Thread: Free Suspenders

I have not been around for quite some time. I sold my TWs. I am not sure if the new owners are on the forum or not, but hopefully they are enjoying them. After taking some time off from riding for a variety of reasons, I finally decided to get back to dual sporting.

My new ride is a 2008 Suzuki DRZ-400S. I will stop by the TW forum once in a while, but will mostly be on the ADV forum or Thumpertalk as HKLBRY or CZTHDA.

I have a new pair (never worn) of the TW Rider suspenders, that I am giving away. But you will need to pay for the shipping, in advance. If anyone is interested contact me with your zip code and I will go to the Post Office and find out the shipping cost. Once I recieve the funds, I will mail them to you.

I am still available to ride with anyone, if schedule allows.

HKLBRY
    Last edited by HKLBRY; 10-28-2017 at 02:41 AM. Reason: punctuation changes
    Ken, maddawgj, Miaugi and 4 others like this.
    Hidden Content 2013 TW200
    Seat Concepts seat, Cycleracks rear rack w/pannier brackets, Clarke XT350 Translucent fuel tank, 90` fuel filter, Cycra Probend handguards, DMO footpegs, Kick Starter, Shortened Tail Lights, Ricochet Skid Plate, High Fender Mod, Shinko 241 Trials front Tire, Stock Rear Tire, Upgraded chain, Procycle rear bracket and LED brake light, Jet Kit, Powermadd 2" handlebar riser, seat bolt mod with cables, Versa Pack Tank & Pannier Bags, $1.00 Dairy Crate, NelsonRigg mini tank bag, 14/47

Send me an address and I will gladly pay shipping. Sent PM Thank you. Dirts a Flyen SanDue

SanDue, PM sent
    maddawgj and littletommy like this.
    Seat Concepts seat, Cycleracks rear rack w/pannier brackets, Clarke XT350 Translucent fuel tank, 90` fuel filter, Cycra Probend handguards, DMO footpegs, Kick Starter, Shortened Tail Lights, Ricochet Skid Plate, High Fender Mod, Shinko 241 Trials front Tire, Stock Rear Tire, Upgraded chain, Procycle rear bracket and LED brake light, Jet Kit, Powermadd 2" handlebar riser, seat bolt mod with cables, Versa Pack Tank & Pannier Bags, $1.00 Dairy Crate, NelsonRigg mini tank bag, 14/47

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

SanDue, PM sent with postage amount.
    littletommy and SanDue like this.

HKLBRY--------- I sent you a ten dollar bill in the snail mail today. It's on the way. Thanks. Dirts a Flyen SanDue.
    littletommy and maddawgj like this.

I recall hearing Sue asking Dan “You bought what?!?!”
    Then Dan told her what a great offer Huckleberry was making.
    littletommy and SanDue like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

I don't believe Plumbstraight has any left over. He was selling them, but I think he gave most of them way. That's the kind of guy he is! The pair that we had we put into the "campfire gift box" and Donzo picked them out. Good for him, sounded as if he will wear them. I will put the suspenders in the "campfire gift box" but will disguise their shape or texture since everyone knows they will be in there. Good to see you wearing yours Fred! Haha Dirts a Flyen SanDue
    Last edited by SanDue; 10-31-2017 at 07:24 PM.
    littletommy and plumbstraight like this.

Sponosred Links