Joemama Under Pants
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Joemama Under Pants

Joemama Under Pants

Truly enjoyed the time spent with Joemama during the last group ride, Northwest Passage with Outlaws. He let me ride in his brand new Ram truck, totally awesome. But, back on point, I noticed that some riders wear protective knee guards and some don't. Sue and I didn't start wearing knee protection until our knees were completely healed and covered with scar tissue. We have scraped and bruised our selves so often you'd think a person could learn to get use to it. But, were such slow learners we decided to get some protective knee guards instead. I've noticed that the protective knee guards are a fashion nightmare! We all know how fashion conscious Joe is so I asked for his opinion. Joe totally surprised me when he reached down with his fist and knocked on his knee that was covered with protective knee guards! Couldn't tell by looking. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, so I put my protective knee guards under my pants. You wana know something? They don't have a tendency to bunch up your pants and lose position. I believe Joe is on to something here. There was some discussion on either putting the pants over the top of the protective knee guards or placing the protective knee guards under your pants. We could not come to a complete agreement on this issue. Such the fashion statement Joemama!

Dirts a Flyen SanDue

just the title scares me.... with all the news lately i was afraid this was a harassment issue. you with your hand on joe's knee.... TMI.

hope your bionic knees are safe.
    Ken, jtomelliott49, SanDue and 4 others like this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Sigh of relief... The title had me worried too... and with SanDue's reputation for bizarre posts, well... I had no idea what I'd see when I clicked on it!! Happy Thanksgiving Dan & Sue!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I once landed on a large piece of granite knees first. Fortunately I had knee/shin guards on and felt zero pain. I had the pads under my pants and there was a hole in the Levi's but I didn't care.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Shin and knee pads under the pants won’t work if you wear tight fitting cute girlie-man pants. Don’t think we don’t have to worry about that with Joe though.
    SanDue, Rhodetrip, joeband and 5 others like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)
    So this ain’t about Joe’s lucky thong?
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

Youse guys are fuggen Killen me.

Senior Member mountain redbelly's Avatar
    SanDue, The knee protection I was wearing was when we were out on the ride was"Force Field body armor". Still need to get something for the Miss'z tho. I like it fine. It wears under the jeans soft yet are supposed to harden on impact. I can wear them all day if I'm going to be kneeling a lot, gardening working in the garage or out on the bike. Sometimes, I can even forget I have them on like when we go to the restaurant.
    SanDue, maddawgj, Fred and 3 others like this.
    "meet me in the creek"

Major Dan should be in a much better mood with his new under pants knee and shin guards. No more pant-ez in a bunch !!!
    maddawgj, jtomelliott49 and SanDue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Shin and knee pads under the pants won’t work if you wear tight fitting cute girlie-man pants.
    Sans the beer belly (or pot belly) the pads can be worn on the outside and one can look very stylish !!!!
    littletommy likes this.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links