What do you think?
Close

I got my Tdub last week and my buddy thinks it's awesome. I went and looked on kijiji for another one in case he wants to get one... I found this one

http://novascotia.kijiji.ca/c-cars-v...AdIdZ378385290

for $750.00. I don't have a millage for this bike... just wondering what you guys think of the price.

z
    Full custom 2008 TW200/250 build pics of my bike... I call her TW (short for "Twice Wicked" for her almost doubled HP Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Newest member of the herd... 1987 Honda CBX250... this bike will become a board tracker this summer

Hidden Content

Bought another bike last fall (2012) ... 1982 Kawasaki KZ305 it's a "mostly done" bobber project I got for practically nothing

Hidden Content

The Price is Right (no, not the television show). If the mileage isn't rediculous it looks like a decent buy. You can expect to put at least a $150 in it right off the bat with the cables, breaks, and whatever he isn't saying. Ride it and see what you think.
    Tenaciously Deviant Unwittingly Brilliant

I'd jump all over that! Everyone loves an 88' black widow. Best color scheme of all in my opinion. There are plus and minuses of 87-2000 vs 2001-present TW's.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Sponosred Links