Helmet search
Close

Thread: Helmet search

This spring I saw a helmet for sale that caught my eye but missed who made it. It was a "jet fighter pilot" style with a clear lens AND a dark lens both are retractable into the helmet by use of one of two levers on the side of the helmet. Anyone have any idea where I can get one? Or who makes them?

z
    Full custom 2008 TW200/250 build pics of my bike... I call her TW (short for "Twice Wicked" for her almost doubled HP Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Newest member of the herd... 1987 Honda CBX250... this bike will become a board tracker this summer

Hidden Content

Bought another bike last fall (2012) ... 1982 Kawasaki KZ305 it's a "mostly done" bobber project I got for practically nothing

Hidden Content

1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I have a Shark Evoline that I think is the greatest thing ever. Expensive but, in my opinion, worth it.

Shark-Helmets

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Exactly what do you mean by "pilot style?"

Are you looking for a pilot-style like this?: http://www.perfmoto.com/agv/helmets/...-face?iwd=2399

Or do you want the dual-shield in an open-face?: http://www.perfmoto.com/afx/helmets/...-face?iwd=3481

There are several brands that now offer dual-shield helmets so you don't have to carry an extra for nighttime riding. Do you want an open-face, full-face, or more of a dual-sport? What kind of money do you want to spend? Is DOT acceptable or do you require SNELL 2010/ECE/etc?

I have this

With a FX-39 NON DS smoked shield on top of the clear. I can raise or lower the smoked one independently. I don't like wearing sunglasses when in a helmet but when I work 12-9, having the smoke for the ride in works and clear on the way home

Sponosred Links