TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Can you see the...

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Gene Bond 
#1 ·
Went riding this afternoon, turned down a dirt road and this ran out in front of me. I wasn't quick enough to catch it while it stood on the road for a bit before jumping into the woods. But if you look you can spot him looking at the Tdub.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hard to make out on my crappy monitor. Wolf?

Definitely something large, slim and furry in the woods @ 12 o'clock from your right turn signal.

#5 ·
COOL, guess if you gave your peee soaked pants a couple of minutes and a breeze came up. Yeah, that might be cooool.

Kidding aside, coming across something further up on the food chain is pretty unusual. Certainly has the potential to get your heart really pounding once you realize the potential. After the drama of the moment passes, the memory will be forever. Providing of course you had not been eaten.
Gerry

#7 ·
From the right hand mirror, about 1/4" up and to the left, it looks like two eyes on a black panther looking at me. An inch above that and slightly to the left I see what looks like a deer hiding in the brush. I am sure if I look long and hard enough I can find Sasquatch.

#10 ·
I saw Waldo

Seriously, though, a trail / abandoned county road I ride regularly, there is a Coyote that runs out in front of me (30-40' or so) every other trip or so.

I remember one Saturday morning, a quick trip; 2 rabbits, 3 deer, a coyote, and a turtle all crossed in front of me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.