Close

Like Tree25Likes
  • 10 Post By maddawgj
  • 5 Post By Trail Woman
  • 4 Post By Dryden-Tdub
  • 5 Post By jtomelliott49
  • 1 Post By phelonius

Thread: Happy what every you happen to celebrate

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)

Happy what ever you happen to celebrate

To all my brothers and sisters here, happy what ever holiday you happen to be celebrating. It doesn’t matter to me what you are celebrating just that you are happy. Over my years I have lost many people before I could tell them what they meant to me and finally I have learned the lesson of not waiting, so once again I would just like to thank all of you for being here and being who you are and most importantly for putting up with me. You all mean something to me even if you drive everyone else you meet crazy, I know I do, so thank you and I hope you all are well and happy and if not please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I will, nothing due in return. Ride on.
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

Cheers

When everyone around me assumes we all celebrate Christmas and my family pressures me to continue to celebrate it, I do because I love them and it's what they want. I really appreciate a general message of good will. Appreciate every moment ahead and don't take any of it for granted. Ride on.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawgj View Post
    To all my brothers and sisters here, happy what ever holiday you happen to be celebrating. It doesn’t matter to me what you are celebrating just that you are happy. Over my years I have lost many people before I could tell them what they meant to me and finally I have learned the lesson of not waiting, so once again I would just like to thank all of you for being here and being who you are and most importantly for putting up with me. You all mean something to me even if you drive everyone else you meet crazy, I know I do, so thank you and I hope you all are well and happy and if not please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I will, nothing due in return. Ride on.
    Very kind words. Thank you. Happy whatever to you too!

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Back at ya from the middle of the world. I'm celebrating the birth of Christ with family and friends. Hope all is well for all the world.
    Tom in Wichita

78 Moto Guzzi SP1000
    87 Yamaha TW200
    99 Yamaha TW200
    03 Honda Shadow Spirit (girlfriend's ride)
    74 Moto Guzzi Eldorado Police model (in many pieces)

I am celebrating the freedom to not celebrate anything. Enjoy, whatever you celebrate.
    maddawgj likes this.
    Phelonius

Sponosred Links