Ordering blue 2007 plastics?
Close
    
    
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member chevy_lifted_4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    I had planned on buying new plastics for my 87. I like the blue plastics of the 07's but the websites I went to have the side covers as only coming in "low gloss black"? Has anyone seen the blue for sale anywhere? Maybe I'll have to stick with white.

  2. #2
    Member chevy_lifted_4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    I looked for the white side covers all the way up to 2013 and the all say "low gloss black" Whats up with that?

  3. #3
    Senior Member old mad max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gobles, michigan
    Posts
    1,824
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy_lifted_4x4 View Post
    I looked for the white side covers all the way up to 2013 and the all say "low gloss black" Whats up with that?
    My 06 has the blue and black combo....... I thought 07s were white????????????????? Omm.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member chevy_lifted_4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by omm View Post
    My 06 has the blue and black combo....... I thought 07s were white????????????????? Omm.




    I looked up 07s and it looks like they have a white tank with blue plastics. I wouldnt mind the black plastics except I just bought a white tank with blue stripes from an 09.

  6. #5
    Senior Member srs713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Smyrna, GA, USA
    Posts
    1,417
    I have an '07. The sides & fenders are blue. I want white sides & fenders. I'd prefer the all white look.



    What colors do you have?
    Stephen S.

    '07 TW200:

    15/50 sprockets, O-ring chain, D2Moto foot pegs

    tweaked carb (127.5 jet, 0.019 needle shim, idle screw @2.25),

    Rubbermaid "Action Packer" on homemade brackets

  7. #6
    Member chevy_lifted_4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by srs713 View Post
    I have an '07. The sides & fenders are blue. I want white sides & fenders. I'd prefer the all white look.



    What colors do you have?




    Mine are white but are originals from 87 so are pretty faded.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Ayers Garage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    125
    White side covers are the following.....



    3AW-21711-20-0X COVER, SIDE 1

    3AW-21721-20-0X COVER, SIDE 2



    Those are guaranteed good numbers for you. I just cut and pasted them off the invoice for my Powersports Plus order when I ordered all my new white plastics. The low gloss black refers to the lower part of the covers.




  9. #8
    Member chevy_lifted_4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayers Garage View Post
    White side covers are the following.....



    3AW-21711-20-0X COVER, SIDE 1

    3AW-21721-20-0X COVER, SIDE 2



    Those are guaranteed good numbers for you. I just cut and pasted them off the invoice for my Powersports Plus order when I ordered all my new white plastics. The low gloss black refers to the lower part of the covers.
    Thanks for the info.

  10. #9
    Senior Member dganey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayers Garage View Post
    White side covers are the following.....



    3AW-21711-20-0X COVER, SIDE 1

    3AW-21721-20-0X COVER, SIDE 2



    Those are guaranteed good numbers for you. I just cut and pasted them off the invoice for my Powersports Plus order when I ordered all my new white plastics. The low gloss black refers to the lower part of the covers.







    Blown away every time I see your bike!

  11. #10
    Senior Member Ayers Garage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyg View Post
    Blown away every time I see your bike!


    I really appreciate that !

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Parts Ordering Recommendations
    By Gator in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 02:33 PM
  2. Blue Ridge
    By Bullspit in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 10:41 AM
  3. 2007 TW PARTS FOR SALE BLUE PLASTIC, EXHAUST, and HANDLEBARS
    By Kirk Ross in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 05:36 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 06:19 PM
  5. 1995 Blue Plastics - $50 Salem,OR
    By bbagwell in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:32 PM