I Passed Another Bike
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    It was a Ural with a side car. It was the model with the flat olive green paint and the spare tire on the sidecar. I thought those things were good for 65? I do know the guy. The next time I see him out I'll have to ask him why so slow.

I have to admit, I like those bikes. I know it's an old BMW knock-off from WWII era, but with the ability to drive both rear tires, I think that'd be a neat bike to have for the back roads around here. The wife would probably love it. Heck, I could get goggles for the Great Dane and ride her around town in the side car. That'd be sight.
    The value of the internet is that when you're wrong someone will immediately correct you, and when you're right, someone will immediately correct you". Lizrdbrth

when this happens the passee must go to a very public place within 24 hours, stand up on a chair, and loudy announce "ladies and gentleman, I've been Tdubbed. I bow down to the 196 ccs' and the 12 powerful steeds. I am unworthy to loose retmotor's riding boots. His kung fu mojo be powerful mighty and I am now indebted to him unless and until I sell my unworthy bike and buy a tdub. That is, if he will allow me to do so."

I have passed many Harley's on the Dragon. I have also passed a few rookies on crotch rockets around some turns. Honest truth no jokes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I get passed. I think it could be due to what I'm passing at the time that causes the person behind me to suddenly feel compelled to accelerate. Lacking emission control, m.

Quote Originally Posted by DRF64 View Post
    when this happens the passee must go to a very public place within 24 hours, stand up on a chair, and loudy announce "ladies and gentleman, I've been Tdubbed. I bow down to the 196 ccs' and the 12 powerful steeds. I am unworthy to loose retmotor's riding boots. His kung fu mojo be powerful mighty and I am now indebted to him unless and until I sell my unworthy bike and buy a tdub. That is, if he will allow me to do so."

Quite funny!.

Agreed & +1 to you DRF64

I guess it would be worth asking... was the Ural parked?

Quote Originally Posted by DRF64 View Post

Lol

Definitely need "You've been TDubbed" stickers !

I passed a Harley road king last week. He was two up pulling a trailer on a steep hill, I caught and passed him with the TDub! I didn't have to go over 55 to do it.
    Only a fool would attempt it, and God help me, I am that fool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links