What's the story with your forum name?
Close

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: What's the story with your forum name?

Mine is also a sideways tribute to a fallen comrade.

His name was Mike Stell. Serial Nicknamer, Sprint car driver, motocrosser, desert racer and overall gearhead. Fearless and opinionated, with a voice like a foghorn, fists bigger than most men's heads and a heart of gold IF he liked you.

Arguably the best friend I've ever had, but one of those friends you had to constantly justify to others. Without even mentioning the barroom situations he'd get us into, to others it seemed his entire purpose in life was that of devising new situations in which to get us both killed. Like the time he convinced me I was good enough to buy a 490 Maico and run Open Class the B-to-V with him when I'd never been in an offroad race in my life. Etc. etc... but I loved him. Lol

He'd begin phone calls with "YO, Lizard breath!!!", loud enough for people in the next county to hear him. Not sure why he even used a telephone. lol.

I miss him like stink.

r80rt and Yellow CR like this.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mine came from a friend who is luckily still alive! I have always loved building things, especially if it involves wheels and an engine. Years ago I built a CNC plasma table and quickly became the go-to guy for all my friends that needed custom brackets and such. One friend started calling me Mr.Bracket and it stuck. I have some custom license plates that I used to have on my old rock crawler, they read MR BRKT. Most days it stood for MrBracket, some days it stood for MrBreakIt... Fun thread Kwizard

You've got a friend in the Bracket Business! Hidden Content

Get your TW200 Parts at ProCycle! Hidden Content

In my current job, there were quite a few folks who had the same name, mine included. Similar to Lzrdbrth's serial nicknamer, one of our supervisor's would give everyone a nickname to distinguish us from one another. Since my first name was the same as another individual, and with the last name Nelson, he came up with Admiral for Admiral Nelson, the British Admiral Nelson from the olden sailing day's, I presume. (I'm not related btw ha ha). Other than going on a cruise for my honeymoon, I have no other naval ties.
    r80rt likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Big Detroit RedWings fan! and am recently found cuddled up in the fetal position suffering from withdrawals due to the NHL bums not working out some sort of an agreement to play this season

Mine is an alias from the Single Action Shooting Society. My official alias is Prof. Fuller Bullspit which is a bit of a jab at my profession. I shorten it for ease of use.

Mine is self given & whole heartedly supported by my local community. I am somewhat famous, or perhaps infamous, for a slew of crazy contraptions that I've either concocted, or assisted in creating, which if witnessed first hand would cement the point. For this I have been cursed with the locals believing that I can fix or create any manner of device! This is not true... I just know a few tricks.

Slightly off topic, but I think one of my most favourite contraptions that I conceived, and had a vast amount of help from many talented crazy's from the "Magic Company" was a virtual reality Juels Burnes inspired submarine ride created for a Halloween party back in 2008. I'll see if I can find some pics. m.

Its where I call home.Or La thats lower alabama.

I will just leave the explanation to be figured out by all of you.
    r80rt likes this.

my initials and year of birth. i pretty much use this one on every forum i am on. bike. tractor. guitar.....

The "tanko" part of mine is from a computer game where you put yourself into a football (soccer) team, and as my surname wasn't available I picked something that started with the same few letters, and Tanko was the nearest, jimmy is my nickname ( James ) so jimmytanko is a common username for me

Simples

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links