NON TW200 topics
Close

What is with the non related forum posts lately? I am firm believer that eveyone has a right to speak their own mind,but at least do it on a forum of equal topic,and not on one that is mainly dedicated to TW200 motorcycles and their riders, and of their adventures.
    1994 TW

Had but regrettably sold a 1982 KZ1000R Eddie Lawson Replica

I've been guilty of this a few times and once posted some pics of different motorcycles I saw in Mexico. My topic got moved to the correct section on this forum. I think its just that I consider alot of people on this forum my friends and wanted to share the pics with them and not some strangers on another forum.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

So; whatcha wanna talk about? I'm open.

OK; I'll start. But first let's get over to the right forum which is the "off topic" forum. See you there.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Other than spam posts, I have not seen many threads that are out of place. Off-topic section is just that, a section for off-topic threads and should be used as such. If somebody wants to rant and rave about their new car I say go for it!
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

I agree with PSC. The majority off off-topic post end up in that Section. I think a lot of them are really cool and represent the variety of interest of the forum members. I say bring it!

Edit: I've gone and done it again, I hit the red negative on PSC post by accident. I'm not good at scrolling on the iPad. I need pointy fingers. Can someone fix it.
    Hidden Content

2005 TW200 (SOLD)
    2013 DR650

Lol. No worries. I don't really pay attention to that stuff as i'm usually looking on my phone. This site has a mobile friendly version and I can't even see that stuff. Hope you're enjoying your new helmet!
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStateCrawler View Post
    Other than spam posts, I have not seen many threads that are out of place. Off-topic section is just that, a section for off-topic threads and should be used as such. If somebody wants to rant and rave about their new car I say go for it!

agreed...i for one think it's nice to see what other things members are into...keeps things fresh

Sponosred Links