TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

"suggested"

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Tuber 
#1 ·
Yamaha's MSRP for a 2018 TW is $4599.

Does anyone know the MSRP was for a 1987 in 1987 as per Yamaha?

#2 ·
In 1987 they sold for 1,599.00.

Six years ago when I bought mine, I paid 1,600.00 for a used one with 1800 miles on it.

:rolleyes:

#4 ·
Wow I paid a fair amount more than you for my 1987, I thought I stole the thing for 1,850! Either way it was worth every penny and I regret nothing! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, amiright?

#3 ·
The new prices hold up the value of the used ones. Mine has very high mileage but I wouldn't let it go cheap. It runs great looks good and with gas prices high again it is economical. Mine is a 1993. I believe I got it in 1995 with 200 miles on it. Tax, title, license, helmet and TW manual and delivered to my house was right at $2200.00

#10 ·
A few weeks ago I made a barter with a friend for his low miles, garage kept 1987 TW200. It needs a battery, intake boot, tires and chain (and some other shit of course!). Apparently he just pulled it out of the garage and was about to GIVE IT AWAY to his brother-in-law until I inquired about it. I didn't even get to make an offer and was told $500 takes it! My name ain't "Kelly", so I can't comment on the actually value of the motorcycle. But I feel like I scored a peach for peanuts!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.