newbie cant see pix
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

newbie cant see pix

just bought a new 17 hold over yesterday so i joined you fellas on here to get/see some ideas and i cant see any pix at all what can i do to see them?

Welcome to the forum!!

Unfortunately at the moment they are working on the forum moving things into the cloud and a few functions are not working correctly, hopefully things will be fixed and working in a few days... hang in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootz1981 View Post
    just bought a new 17 hold over yesterday so i joined you fellas on here to get/see some ideas and i cant see any pix at all what can i do to see them?
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Apparently, the forum owners have moved the forum to a different computer server and the forum now has some bugs they need to work out. One of them is pictures. The pictures you probably can't see are ones which have been "attached" directly from a users computer. Photo's which have been posted from an internet photo host can most likely still be seen. A little more effort on a users part to upload photos to a photo host and then post them here on the forum. Even in the proceeding few months there has been problems "attaching" photos but it's gotten worse. The forum owners are supposedly working on the problems (there are more than just photo posting problems). No doubt it sucks until they get it figured out.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

thanks for the replies, at least its not me causing it , im better at quantum physics than i am at computer stuff....yep suck at both

i think the problem lies in the fact that the owners are canadian and Trump is putting a tariff on canadian imports, so i guess you guys are going to have to pay more to see our pictures or.....they get sold to china!
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

Quote Originally Posted by grewen View Post
    i think the problem lies in the fact that the owners are canadian and Trump is putting a tariff on canadian imports, so i guess you guys are going to have to pay more to see our pictures or.....they get sold to china!
    thats to good!!!!!

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Apparently, the forum owners have moved the forum to a different computer server and the forum now has some bugs they need to work out. One of them is pictures. The pictures you probably can't see are ones which have been "attached" directly from a users computer. Photo's which have been posted from an internet photo host can most likely still be seen. A little more effort on a users part to upload photos to a photo host and then post them here on the forum. Even in the proceeding few months there has been problems "attaching" photos but it's gotten worse. The forum owners are supposedly working on the problems (there are more than just photo posting problems). No doubt it sucks until they get it figured out.
    Hey, I just loaded this image of my bike from SmugMug, my photo hosting site...at least we can do this!

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
    - Hunter S. Thompson

“It’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"The less horsepower a motorcycle has, the more it can teach you.” - Ben Bostrom

And though a mountain may rise up and smack the livin' shit outta me,
    and wad up my bike somethin' awful...
    Still, I rise!
    (With apologies to Maya Angelou)

"Give a Damn"
    - C. M. Howe, Jr.

Hidden Content

I just downloaded this one from some random TW internet search. Not my bike, not my photo.
    Another source of images for us.

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
    - Hunter S. Thompson

“It’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"The less horsepower a motorcycle has, the more it can teach you.” - Ben Bostrom

And though a mountain may rise up and smack the livin' shit outta me,
    and wad up my bike somethin' awful...
    Still, I rise!
    (With apologies to Maya Angelou)

"Give a Damn"
    - C. M. Howe, Jr.

Hidden Content

thanks for the replies, at least its not me causing it , im better at quantum physics than i am at computer stuff....yep suck at both
    Welcome to the forum and !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links