Thanks Dubbers! Successful T-Dub Club Shirt Campaign!
Close

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Rohnsman
  • 1 Post By Rohnsman

Thread: Thanks Dubbers! Successful T-Dub Club Shirt Campaign!

Cool Thanks Dubbers! Successful T-Dub Club Shirt Campaign!

Hey Dubbers! Thanks for your purchase of my T-Dub Club shirts. The campaign closed yesterday (7/31) with 70 shirts purchased. They will go on the press shortly and you can expect to receive your order approximately around 8/16. Custom Ink will e-mail you tracking information when the order ships. I'd love to see photos of people with their shirts here on the TW200 Forum site and see where all these have gone. Take a shot of you, wearing your shirt, with your TW in front of a local landmark and lets fly the TW "colors." Happy Trails - Hope to "see" your pics and thanks again!

Rick Ohnsman
    admiral, Mel and NVcowboy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohnsman View Post
    Hey Dubbers! Thanks for your purchase of my T-Dub Club shirts. The campaign closed yesterday (7/31) with 70 shirts purchased. They will go on the press shortly and you can expect to receive your order approximately around 8/16. Custom Ink will e-mail you tracking information when the order ships. I'd love to see photos of people with their shirts here on the TW200 Forum site and see where all these have gone. Take a shot of you, wearing your shirt, with your TW in front of a local landmark and lets fly the TW "colors." Happy Trails - Hope to "see" your pics and thanks again!

Rick Ohnsman
    We should be thanking you for doing this again. 3rd time right? Tried to find you last year sometime at Meridan Ford or Kendall now, when we bought our new truck. When I told them you took the photo's, those who I asked had no idea. Anyway, thank you again Rick for the shirts.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Thanks Admiral! Happy to do it. Yeah, I'm still here at Kendall. I only work half-time, weekday afternoons. Semi-retired ya know. Guess I'm real important... no one even knows me here huh? Just as well!
    admiral likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I should iron a number on the back. Making it my official riding uniform.

Darn.
    Missed this one.
    Been away for awhile.
    '06 TW Moose skid, Protaper ATV Mid, Acerbis handguards, IRC pegs, folding shifter, Hella +30% bulb. USB/voltmeter, cig lighter socket, tachometer. Oil cooler, .70Kg springs & emulators, 19Kg (red) shock spring, Happy Trails Racks, Roto-pak fuel mount, tool tubes, Shinko 5" front, High front fender.
    ...and more. It's, it's like an addiction!

Other moto's- 88 R100GS, 06 450EXC plated, 06 950 Adventure S, 96 XR600R plated, 03 Zuma 50, 76 ST90, 74 Z1, 53 Harley Hummer.

Sponosred Links