How can I get OEM parts in a timely manner?
Close

I need some parts – mainly for a front sprocket change and some other miscellaneous parts.

If I order today, Stadium Yamaha estimates delivery for 1/24 – 1/28 to Oregon. At my age I can’t wait that long – I could be dead by then.

Can you suggest any other options for getting ahold of OEM parts in a timelier manner?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old White Truck View Post
    I need some parts – mainly for a front sprocket change and some other miscellaneous parts.

If I order today, Stadium Yamaha estimates delivery for 1/24 – 1/28 to Oregon. At my age I can’t wait that long – I could be dead by then.

Can you suggest any other options for getting ahold of OEM parts in a timelier manner?

Thanks

I've had good success getting parts quickly from rockymountainatvmc.com. They stock most of our parts, and ship quickly. They're also closer to you than Stadium Yamaha.
    My handle is B-dub, I ride a T-dub, and drive a V-dub.

i buy all my OEM parts from ron ayers and have gotten them pretty quickly...

http://www.ronayers.com/

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I've had very good luck with these folks for OEM parts.

http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/?gcli...FRBT7Aod8gmUQw
    Only a fool would attempt it, and God help me, I am that fool!

No dealer or online vendor stocks all the parts for the TW or any other bike.

The dealer orders parts from regional warehouses, and then reships them to the customer. They don't allow direct shipment to the end customer.

How long it takes depends on if the parts are in stock at the nearest warehouse, or if they need to be ordered from another one, or need to be ordered from Japan.

It also depends on the efficiency of the ordering vendor... how quickly they place the order, and how quickly they reship when they receive the parts.

jb
    2018 Triumph Street Twin..............2016 CB500F
    2014 XT250 ..................................2008 H-D Softail Deluxe
    2008 SV 650..................................2007 DR 650..

What parts are you looking for?? gaskets? seals?

You've got a friend in the Bracket Business! Hidden Content

Get your TW200 Parts at ProCycle! Hidden Content

One of the eight big dealers in Oregon might have whatever you are hunting for.

http://www.yamaha-mo...cycles|Portland, OR||

Quote Originally Posted by B-dub View Post
    I've had good success getting parts quickly from rockymountainatvmc.com. They stock most of our parts, and ship quickly. They're also closer to you than Stadium Yamaha.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbracket View Post
    What parts are you looking for?? gaskets? seals?

It was gaskets, seals, sprockets and then some other totally random stuff that I have been waiting to combine into a larger order. I took B-dub's advice and ordered from RockyMountainATV and they can get most of the stuff here by 1/14 (although most stuff costs a bit more than it would have from Stadium Yamaha). I have ordered from Rocky Mountain in the past with good success but didn't even realize they carried OEM stuff for bikes. Thanks B-dub!

When ordering from Rocky Mountain I was able to immediately see what stuff they had in stock and what stuff they would have to order and wait for - this made things easier. When looking at Stadium's website it was not readily apparent which items they would have to order so I suppose that one single item might have been what was delaying the entire shipment.

In any case, Rocky Mountain was a bit more but they can deliver all the "must-have" stuff here a week or so quicker than Stadium.

I would prefer to support my local dealer but they are very expensive and sometimes I get a counter person who is not very nice or not helpful. I don't mind paying a bit more, but combine that with bad-attitude employees and traffic and it is sometimes easier to shop online. After Rich’s suggestion maybe I should try a couple other local places. Thanks for the list Rich.

To everyone who posted: thanks for the suggestions. I will look in to all of them. And, if anyone else has any other suggestions please post them up for next time.

THANKS!

At ProCycle we are keeping track of the parts for the TW200 that sell, when we have some history, we will do our best to keep in stock the popular TW items. Let me know of other items that you think should be on this page: TW200 Parts

You've got a friend in the Bracket Business! Hidden Content

Get your TW200 Parts at ProCycle! Hidden Content

Sponosred Links