Hello All
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello All

Hello All,

I figured I better register and post as I've been creeping for months researching and as of today the proud owner if a 2009 TW200 with 326kms. Farkleing has already began with a Jimbo Shield and Ebay pegs on order and more to come! Fun little bike I must say and thanks for the stories and advice thatt led me to this unique little machine!
    '09 TW200 - Black Jimbo Shield - Custom Oversize Foot Pegs - Tusk T-10 ATV Sport Bend Bars - Hammer Black Cycle Rack - Tool Tube (Muffler Style Mount) - 15/50 Sprocket - HID Headlight - Custom Mount Ducati Monster LED Tail Light - LED Turn Signals - Eagle Eye Running Lights - OURY Road Grips - Shinko 700 Trailmaster Front Tire.

"WELCOME" and congrats on the dub............... One of the most fun bikes out there.............You will like the jimbo shield. Only two things I would keep an eye on....... The front tire sucks. They wear funny.... They cup then start making lot's of noise. The stock chain is not so hot either........... Might want to up-grade before you wear the sprockets...... Other than that.............................................. .........pause.................................... ................. "HAVE" fun. OMM.

Welcome! We like pics! We like pics! We like pics! Let the farkling begin!

You've got a friend in the Bracket Business! Hidden Content

Get your TW200 Parts at ProCycle! Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome aboard!! Since you've been "creeping" around for a few already, I'm sure you've seen quite a bit of the site already. I have printed out quite a bit of the information provided by the more knowledgable people here. Might could suggest the same just in case, depending on your own level of competence, saves the grease and grime from getting on the keyboard. Like I said, I've printed a lot Either way, the site is awesome because of the people on it. Again, welcome!!

welcome Rain, as it sounds like you have got off to a good start by reading up, don't be afraid of asking a question if one should arise. The folks here are all very knowledgeable and helpful. Most of all however, we wanna see pictures! And I don't ever recall seeing a TW with Niagara Falls for a backdrop. Just saying. TIM
    SeatConcepts,carb mod,Shinko tires,15/50 o-ring chain,custom racks f/r, aluminum luggage,windshield,handguards,heated grips,Clarke tank,high frt fender,led running lights,folding shifter, wide pegs,12v outlets,headlight kill switch,voltmeter,stainless header,2nd brakelight,GPS/phone mount

Welcome Rain_Will_Fall!

Like others have said - pics needed!

What color Jimbo Shield did you get?

Ride on over to Oregon and I will buy you a glass of your favorite beverage.

Welcome come on in.

welcome to the asylum

Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking at the opaque jet black shield and trying to get ahold of cycleracks to see about a black back rack but no answers to 2 of my emails, anyone else get one in black or am I painting it my self? Heres a pic...

'09 TW200 - Black Jimbo Shield - Custom Oversize Foot Pegs - Tusk T-10 ATV Sport Bend Bars - Hammer Black Cycle Rack - Tool Tube (Muffler Style Mount) - 15/50 Sprocket - HID Headlight - Custom Mount Ducati Monster LED Tail Light - LED Turn Signals - Eagle Eye Running Lights - OURY Road Grips - Shinko 700 Trailmaster Front Tire.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_Will_Fall View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking at the opaque jet black shield and trying to get ahold of cycleracks to see about a black back rack but no answers to 2 of my emails, anyone else get one in black or am I painting it my self? Heres a pic...

Sweet!

Another one bites the dust .......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links