TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

New to Forum- New to me 2005 TW200

2K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  Bucknutz 
#1 ·
Just got a new to me 2005 TW200.

It has 6700 miles and has been well maintained.

I gave $1200 for it. I think this was a pretty good deal- based on what I have seen.

What do ya'll think.

Love the forum and look forward to learning alot about these awesome bikes.

Thanks

JPSCOTT1

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks.

I really like the paint job.

I had been looking at TW200s for a while.

I was very happy to find this one nearby.

Those bikes in the backeground are the bikes my boys and I use for trail riding.

I will be using the TW200 for trail riding as well. Those other bikes are-

2003 Honda CRF150

2005 Honds CRF70

2009 Honda CRF80

I love the pics of the modifications you folks have made to your TWs.

Already thinking of what I am going to do.

#12 ·
Wow! I paid $2400 for my 05 a couple of years ago (800 miles), but that was in So Cal... You stole that one by our standards! I've got a 2010 and and the 05. Nobody EVER comments on the 2010 (white), but lots of comments on the 05. Funny how that works given they are identical in every way, but for the colors scheme. Looks meaner I guess...

Happy trails!

#14 ·
I got my 2007 for free so does that count as a good deal or do you have to pay to play? My brother got the bike in exchange for a little work, he can't ride due to his disability

so he gave it to me since I help him out with his projects soo much. I didn't want it at first because it was smaller than I wanted it an enduro but it has grown on me. It did cost me some money to repair it and add upgrades and now it is hard not to want to throw more money at it haha. As you can see from the people on this forum the TW has that certain appeal that is quit addicting.Have fun.

#15 ·
Excellent year for the TW's!!! Classiest color scheme!

I found my 05 a few years back with 1800 miles on it. Over 4k on it now. You will love it!!!

I just added a rear cycle rack rack, better foot pegs, and two 10 watt LED front lights. It's all set up for the hills or commuting.

Rudy in Montana

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.