My new 2006 T-dub!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    So I posted in the thread where the guy was selling the bike but pictures were requested, and I only have a few crappy ones, but I will get more later! So far I have ridden the bike everywhere I can without getting caught (not yet registered) and its just fantastic! I got everything I could cleaned up. Removed the seat and cleaned the tank, oiled the chain, changed all the bulbs in the dash and blinkers, fixed the blinker (dang corroded connectors), changed the oil and filter, adjusted the clutch, and changed the plug. I was shocked when I realized I spent only about 1.5hrs doing all this! Ha! Big change from tinkering with cars!! Anywho, the bike is still 100% stock aside from the new clutch handle I put on (previous one was broken) and I'm very excited to make it far from stock, starting with increasing cargo space. I have to recoup money first from the purchase haha. Just wanted to say I'm super excited to be part of the community, everyone has already been so awesome! Here are some pics I will post more later!

Kyle

Bringing it home!

From the ad!
    Gone - 2006 TW200
    Gone - 2014 CB1100
    2015 WR250R - Bored, stroked
    Gone - 2000 Trans Am
    Stolen - 2007 Trailblazer SS
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
    1977 Steyr-Puch Pinzgauer 710M

2 Timothy 1:7

congrats!!!...bike looks clean!...it won't be as expensive as tinkering with a car but you will get addicted fast

Nice find............. Looks just like my wife's and mine.................. Mine has 10,000 miles and she has 7,500.............. So it should last you a long time..... Have fun.. And welcome to the world of T-dubs................. OMM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Congrats on the purchase. Looks great!
    "I am simply a guy trying to master a very simple machine with very complex dynamics"

MSF Rider coach

Nice find Kyle! I've got my eyes open for a good deal on a newer one.. Welcome, can't wait to see how you personalize yours!

You've got a friend in the Bracket Business! Hidden Content

Get your TW200 Parts at ProCycle! Hidden Content

How many times since you had it have you gone out to look at it?

Don't lie!

Shasta County - In the Shadow of Lassen Peak
    Welcome to the club. I ride every day, rain or shine - sometimes only a couple of miles up to check my solar operated wireless internet radio/repeater, but every day. Sure beats walking and a truck - although I do enjoy my CJ5 too.

Nice! Love that color.

Welcome to the addiction.
    Hidden Content

2005 TW200 (SOLD)
    2013 DR650

Funny twist. Me and my best friend/roommate are always strapped for cash, but leave a little play with, so we try to plan our purchases out very carefully. I brought my bike home, my roommate helped me unload it, and I taught him how to ride that night. Well, after one sleepless night for him we set out to go pick up his dream bike which 'just so happen' to be on Craigslist. He got a cafe-style '75 CB550!! So, as soon as he learns to really ride, I now have a riding buddy! I love how convincing motorcycles can be haha!
    Gone - 2006 TW200
    Gone - 2014 CB1100
    2015 WR250R - Bored, stroked
    Gone - 2000 Trans Am
    Stolen - 2007 Trailblazer SS
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
    1977 Steyr-Puch Pinzgauer 710M

2 Timothy 1:7

I was never allowed to have anything with a motor on it as a kid. I always wanted a go-kart or a mini bike. So when I quit smoking the funny stuff a couple years ago in college I found that I had enough money to buy a toy. I bought a gator moped! Three days after I bought it I put it up for sale. I sold it to some mexicans in the neighborhood for a $50 loss. I then ordered a 150cc scooter off the internet and had it for a little over a year. I bought some dual sport tires for it, what a dumb idea. I modded the crap out of that thing and ended up selling it for a loss of $150. Money well spent in my mind to learn how to ride on two wheels. This is when I went to the dealership with my fiancee and laid eyes on the TW. She was actually the one to point it out saying how cool the back tire is. Fast forward a couple hours and I was driving it home. This was when I had just turned 25 years old, summer of 2010. Ever since then I have been addicted to motorcycles and have been through six of them. The TW is the only one I have kept. Now you can see my current bikes below. I will be selling the klr soon to buy another bike. I am 27 now! All this has happened in 2 1/2 years! I am saying all this to warn you of the addiction you have just gotten yourself into. ENJOY!!!
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links