Hey, Retmotor, Where You Been
Close

Stranger: Retmotor, you haven't been on the forum in awhile.

Retmotor: Oh, I've looked in from time to time, but haven't posted anything lately

Stranger: So what's the deal?

Retmotor: Bought a house, a repo, so we've been busy getting the old place ready to sell and the new place livable.

Stranger: Is your new home still in Montana?

Retmotor: No, it's in a small, one grocery store, no-stop-light town in the Southwest, so back to the desert.

Stranger: How's the new place?

Retmotor: My wife calls it, "The Cottage." I call it 900 sq ft of single-wide, re-po'd hell.

Stranger: So a bit of a fixer-upper?

Retmotor: Um... Yes.

Stranger: Well, the important stuff -- you been riding?

Retmotor: Just took the bike out yesterday for the first time in months. Turned right over by the way. The little machine continually impresses me. What all the guys on the forum have said about the stock front tire being worthless in the soft stuff is absolutely true. I never doubted it, but now I fully understand it. Desert washes and Montana back roads are two totally different riding experiences. Oh, and my riding chops are non-existent. I need to get back in shape.

Stranger: So we'll see you around more often then?

Retmotor: I hope so. We have a lot of work to do, but a fellow should get out and ride this country before the temps start rising.

Stranger: See you soon then.

Retmotor: Yup, and thanks to the forum and all its members for all their awesomeness.
    The value of the internet is that when you're wrong someone will immediately correct you, and when you're right, someone will immediately correct you". Lizrdbrth

Shasta County - In the Shadow of Lassen Peak

Now that's a creative re-intro.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Good to have you back!
    My handle is B-dub, I ride a T-dub, and drive a V-dub.

with 900 sq ft of cottage, i'd need 200cc of freedom now and again.... welcome back
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks guys. I'm hoping to make this a low maintenance place so we have more time for doing stuff and going places. I think I'm off to a good start on the yard -- 40 yards of crushed gravel and a large bottle of Round Up.
    The value of the internet is that when you're wrong someone will immediately correct you, and when you're right, someone will immediately correct you". Lizrdbrth

It sounds like a perfect place for owning a TW. Welcome back.

Sponosred Links