Two way helmet radio
Close

Hey folks, myself and a couple of mates are considering some adventures soon and would prefer to talk to each other comfortably on the ride rather than scream, shout and flail our arms in a frenzy just to get a point across. There are a few options out there on two way radios but I was just seeing if anyone on here has any experience with anything like that and which ones they think are the best buys.

Cheers folks

got cellular line blue tooth intercoms.... they pretty good - claim a KM line of sight.. handy to direct the missus cos she likes to lead the way - but doesnt actually know the way

they are great - can chit chat or say WATCH OUT! sharp bend ahead etc

I did have another set ( have to dig em out ) - which allowed u to connect to a proper walkie talkie via a mini jack - that should have given a longer range...
    2001 TW200 - supertrapp stubby exhaust

1996 CRM 250 - 2 smoker - FMF exhaust

1998 Honda CB600 Hornet - ( a.k.a Honda 599 ) - micron , ohlins rear - CB600F3 front forks..

rbm
    I have the Scala G4, they work well, easy pairing with a cell phone and having bike to bike/passenger really changes the riding experience for the good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I use the uClear hbc200. Works very well but it is a little pricy. It's nice not having a boom mic in front of your face.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

I've bee using the SENA SMH-10 with my brother on our rides. Crystal clear, bluetooth to phone/GPS, 12hr run time on a full charge, up to four riders. Nothing better in my opinion. TIM
    SeatConcepts,carb mod,Shinko tires,15/50 o-ring chain,custom racks f/r, aluminum luggage,windshield,handguards,heated grips,Clarke tank,high frt fender,led running lights,folding shifter, wide pegs,12v outlets,headlight kill switch,voltmeter,stainless header,2nd brakelight,GPS/phone mount

I have a brand new Scala Q4 double set that I won in a ralley last year including (2) additional full face helmet speaker/mic sets for sale. I already had a comunication set. Anyway it comes with 2 set ups for two people, including chargers and boom mics, plus the two full face helmet set still in the packaging. And it will pair other riders as well. I'll take $300 plus shipping cost, probly 20 bucks

Cheers for the info folks, I'll be sure to look into some of these goodies. Thanks again!

Sponosred Links