Close

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By D7rider
  • 1 Post By Ken
  • 2 Post By ZXtasy
  • 1 Post By Maxpower

Thread: D7rider

D7rider

To all TW200 owners. I am new to the forum and would like to get opinions on comfort of the tw200 on road or dirt? I plan to use my tw200 for cruising my little town and some dirt trails. I am 5’1” the tw200 has a seat height of 31” and the tw250’s seat height is 31.5. I am on tippy toes on the tw200, of course if I lean I can put one foot down. Is this the best choice bike for me? Thank you in advance for your time and comments!
    Ken likes this.

Ken
    Welcome. We can't get the official TW250 in the USA but we would probably all have them if we could. My suggestion would be to get the 250 with some platform riding boots. The TW200 would probably be great for your size since you are on the smaller side. The suspension would probably do you good and the engine would be much stronger than for us who are over 200 lbs. I love my TW200 as a scoot around town because it is so maneuverable and narrow. I have only ridden light trails and it has done everything I needed it to. Others will have more about its off road capabilities even though it only depends on what you are actually doing with it. Mine has been very reliable and I am happy with it.
    Purple likes this.
    1993 TW200 just shy of 46,000 miles

They are a good choice. I lowered my wife's 2012 by a solid inch by upping the fork tubes through the top triple and cutting 1" of foam out of the front of the seat. She is 5'-5" with short legs but can flat foot both feet with her thick soled HD riding boots.
    Sthrnromr and D7rider like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

There's not many choices for shorter riders for street legal dirt bikes. I let my friend ride my TW. She is 5' with some experience. She did fine and would have done better with more seat time. The downside of this bike is that it's heavy. There are better small dirt bikes but none are plateable. So that makes it an easy choice.
    D7rider likes this.
    87 TW

Sponosred Links