New member here. - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: New member here.

Hey dude, I’m new as well. I just bought a 2015 2 weeks ago. Was about to pull the trigger on a klr, but this little beast won me over for its off road appeal. Been riding road construction sites in the evenings. Love it. Taking to NC for first week in August for some trail riding/camping. Need rack/bags for mine. Any simple designs/recommendations out there?
    Thanks! Happy riding!

Quote Originally Posted by FrasureTW View Post
    Hey dude, I’m new as well. I just bought a 2015 2 weeks ago. Was about to pull the trigger on a klr, but this little beast won me over for its off road appeal. Been riding road construction sites in the evenings. Love it. Taking to NC for first week in August for some trail riding/camping. Need rack/bags for mine. Any simple designs/recommendations out there?
    Thanks! Happy riding!
    Get the cycle rack WITHOUT THE HUMP. Find a bag or box to put on the cyclerack to hold your stuff. Rotopax 1 gallon container. Get some kind of phone/gps mount and something like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Voltmet....c100005.m1851. There is a whole lot of other stuff you will need (want) but that should get you started.
    2017 Apollo 250
    2018 Yamaha TW200
    1978 Suzuki DR370

Ordered some pegs and a jet kit that will get me started.
    The bars seem pretty low, that might need to get addressed next. That or a 47 rear sprocket. This thing is slow!

I responded to the sellers ad 20 minutes after he posted it. I just got lucky and was looking at the right time.
    Sthrnromr likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Great find, and a fun ride. Enjoy yourself and welcome to the forum. I'm new to the TW world as of February, and I can say this forum is filled with excellent and extremely helpful members.
    littletommy likes this.
    2019 Yamaha TW200
    - DG Slip On
    - Custom Oil Cooler
    - Manracks Seat Rack
    - Ricochet Skid Plate
    - Oversizzed Footpegs
    - Cycra ProBend Handguards

1973 Yamaha RD350
    - In pieces in my garage Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponosred Links