TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Hello from Texas

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Darth 
#1 ·
I accidentally purchased a Tw200. I mainly blame this forum for doing this (I have to blame it on someone for my wife to understand).
Pick it up Saturday. Have ridden motorcycles for 50 years. Tried to give up 3 years ago, but it didn’t take. This is by far the smallest bike I have owned since the 60’s. Looks like a lot of fun. I live 15 miles from town, so mainly plan on riding on dirt roads and through pastures to keep me sane! Thanks to the forum for some great information on such a neat little bike.

#3 ·
Welcome to the club. Nice to have some more Texas TW blood. Too bad this state is so huge and you're basically 3 normal states away from me here in Austin, otherwise I'd say come out and ride ;)

You'll have a blast with this little bike that could. Dirt roads and pastures are it's home for certain!

#5 ·
Well, he did say the first one was an accident – that still leaves him with the excuse that the second one is an investment, or a “spare bike”, or even “hunny, look, I got you one too so we can do stuff together”

It’s the third TW where it gets tricky

Still – one of us had to paint the thing pink to get away with it – which also had an upside, as he then used that as an excuse to get a bigger garage …..

#9 ·
Hey, Xsailor!

Where in the Texas Panhandle are you?

We live in Timbercreek Canyon, 10 mi. south of Amarillo.
Our little canyon leads directly to Palo Duro Canyon & State Park.
Been riding since 1957, 14 years old.
I'm retired...you?

We need to get together!

Dave

#10 ·
Welcome swabby. You'll soon find out that your dirt roads and pastures quickly turn into trips back and forth to town. These goats go everywhere, in every condition, like damn Marines. Except I've never been shot at on a TW. (Bonus)
Have fun, Ride safe.
Mud n Guts

#16 ·
Welcome aboard, Woodman...we always need more Texans!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.