Boy meets TW
Close

Like Tree14Likes
  • 10 Post By BrotherJim
  • 4 Post By bartruff

Thread: Boy meets TW

Boy meets TW

Busy Saturday for the TW! Rode it to work in the morning and packed it up in the afternoon with my 13 y.o. son and his TTR230 and headed to a friend's place for some trail riding. I bought the TTR230 for my son after he outgrew his TTR125, with the original plan being for him to simply transition from the 125 to the TW. He was uncomfortable with the idea for some reason, so I found a nice TTR230 for him, knowing it would be more of the dirt oriented machine he was used to, plus I finally wouldn't have to look like a goofball riding one of his bikes around! Somehow, when I wasn't looking, my brother convinced my son to ride his Honda XR250L. What? When he was done I told him he HAD to ride the TW now, which he did. It was a great day! He later told me that he sorta liked the TW better than the TTR230! Good thing we needed two offroad bikes anyway.

IMG_1615.PNG
    Short time livin'...
    '89 TW200

Well done!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherJim View Post
    Busy Saturday for the TW! Rode it to work in the morning and packed it up in the afternoon with my 13 y.o. son and his TTR230 and headed to a friend's place for some trail riding. I bought the TTR230 for my son after he outgrew his TTR125, with the original plan being for him to simply transition from the 125 to the TW. He was uncomfortable with the idea for some reason, so I found a nice TTR230 for him, knowing it would be more of the dirt oriented machine he was used to, plus I finally wouldn't have to look like a goofball riding one of his bikes around! Somehow, when I wasn't looking, my brother convinced my son to ride his Honda XR250L. What? When he was done I told him he HAD to ride the TW now, which he did. It was a great day! He later told me that he sorta liked the TW better than the TTR230! Good thing we needed two offroad bikes anyway.

IMG_1615.PNG
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

In a year or so he will go by you and you will be eating his dust for as long as he is willing to ride with you...

Enjoy it...it is a very special and important time......surprisingly...... now 35 years later.....we are riding on occasion....
    Last edited by bartruff; 08-12-2019 at 04:48 PM.
    Ken, BrotherJim, jtstdub and 1 others like this.

Sponosred Links