TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Picked this up today.

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Michael Bryce Winnick 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire
looking forward to making it personalized.

See less See more
#8 ·
I have some stuff coming. Pegs with new mounts from Procycle, Skidplate, Longer IMS shift lever, 55T Aluminum sprocket, DID xring, & looking for some nice shorty levers & hovering over a front tire choice. Probably get a Seat Concepts foam & cover. None of my bikes have the OEM seat. Eventually get different turn signals, and other stuff.

#11 · (Edited)
A plastic tank will stop you from caring about scratching and denting your tank which will happen if you ride this bike properly. A plastic tank looks tough and a steel stank is a reminder to strap your purse to the rear rack. You also get your riding range to 140 miles. Remember you will not have reserve. Your right side cover will require a little fabbing as the mold for these tanks is imperfect. You can start a post to rant about it or add on to about 100 existing posts to rant about it, or you can fab on the side cover and ride. Also, get a DG pipe so you can listen to Steppenwolf while you ride instead of Barry Manilow.

If you are getting rid an oem chain with zero miles, can I buy it off you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.