What have you done with your TW today? - Page 530
Close

Page 530 of 534 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5334
Like Tree12657Likes

Thread: What have you done with your TW today?

Went to the old miner cemetery area as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SanDue likes this.

What have I done with your TW today? Nothing. They all running good (great)! (Knock on wood)!
    littletommy likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Donzo View Post
    Went to the old miner cemetery area as well.
    Looks like the family ran out of money to finish the tombstone.
    littletommy likes this.
    Rocky
    2018 TW200
    2014 BMW R1200GS LC

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Purchased my first TW200 2016.

YEAH!!

Welcome to the forum!!
    SanDue likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Scooter got a new battery today. I probably could have milked it through the winter into next year like I did last year, but the things almost 6 years old. It is still starting fine, but the colder it gets, I can hear it cranking a little slower. I getting too old to break down somewhere and get stranded especially since I almost always have Katy with me. 50 bucks for a new AGM at the local battery shop, 10 AH, 180 CCA.
    SanDue and Scooterbrained like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Nothing. Today was the wife's 60th birthday so the T-Dub got sidelined like a shiny penny on a railroad track.
    littletommy likes this.
    '16 Yamaha TW200 '08 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad '07 Kawasaki KLX250 '93 BMW R100GS Bumblebee (Mothballed)
    '99 Tacoma SR5 4WD '58 Willys CJ5 '90's Honda 4514 hydro riding mower '90's Honda 5013 compact tractor 4WD & 4W Steering

Today I performed my first “mods” to the T-dub

I had some old hand guards laying around I never installed on my WR, so with some new pro taper waffle grips and some modification to the throttle tube, I got the guards installed, also repositioned the front brake line to better fit the hand guards.

I also installed some cheap amazon foot pegs which are way brighter blue than I imagined, but that’s ok.

Then I did the z1? exhaust mod using 1.5” hole saw, I left the bike running while I was drilling to blow all the shavings out, I lost the metal hole piece but 1st try with the magnet and I got it out.

I had to test the sound with the spark arrester out, it sounded awful, then after drilling I tried it again and it sounded awesome but too loud. I put the spark arrester in and I think it sounds a bit better but not much of a difference. After all the bike is still breathing through the same exit hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cateyetech likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fmxr47 View Post
    Today I performed my first “mods” to the T-dub

I had some old hand guards laying around I never installed on my WR, so with some new pro taper waffle grips and some modification to the throttle tube, I got the guards installed, also repositioned the front brake line to better fit the hand guards.

I also installed some cheap amazon foot pegs which are way brighter blue than I imagined, but that’s ok.

Then I did the z1? exhaust mod using 1.5” hole saw, I left the bike running while I was drilling to blow all the shavings out, I lost the metal hole piece but 1st try with the magnet and I got it out.

I had to test the sound with the spark arrester out, it sounded awful, then after drilling I tried it again and it sounded awesome but too loud. I put the spark arrester in and I think it sounds a bit better but not much of a difference. After all the bike is still breathing through the same exit hole.

Now you need a Blue Jimbo Windshield to go with those pegs!
    2017 Apollo 250
    2018 Yamaha TW200
    1978 Suzuki DR370

I’m looking into those jumbo windscreens, I need to see all the colors.

Tonight I swapped bikes around and put the T-dub on the lift and did the first oil change on the bike and popped the stator cover to change the front sprocket to a 15t.

Took it out for a test ride after and I think it was a wise choice for my daily commute and back road riding. Went to the in-laws today and road around with my brother in law through their woods and some fields. A few log jumps went pretty well with stock gearing. I’ll have to see how 1st gear does now with the 15t

littletommy likes this.

Sponosred Links