TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

I came, I saw, I concurred. I bought one. Hello from a new guy.

3K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  NVcowboy 
#1 ·
Looks like this forum is full of active members. That's a great thing.

Some (my wife and a few select friends) would say I have an addictive personality. True, there are a few guitars, firearms and fly rods scattered about the place.
Some (my wife and a few select friends) are concerned I may have jumped into another addiction. Just acquired a 2015 TW 200 today. 11/22/2019. We'll see where this goes. ;)

#2 ·
Ha ha, Welcome to the forum. Consider yourself hooked. :p

#6 ·
Well,
I'd say first that, welcome and hope you enjoy all the great info and some serious T-dub experience that is supplied here. Second, if *apparent* history repeats itself, then "your wife and a few select friends) quite possibly would be correct about you jumping into another addition if, IF, somehow, your T-dub starts having babies and, it appears that T-dubs in your possession starts to outnumber fly rods and guitars. Good luck and happy you're here. :p
Scott

#12 ·
I surmise a "few" of your "select few friends" will not stand for the fun you are having by yourself.
Welcome to the fold.

Reactions: Ron Snow
#19 ·
Careful there Ron, It can become overwelming. Between Mo and I, we have 7 bikes in the garage. In addition the garage is wired for 10 battery tenders, has a bike lift, truing stand, tire stand, many tools and touring gear. Needless to say, the two vehicles are now relegated to the outdoors. And I never had a motorbike at all till about 8 years ago. It's better than spending retirement watching TV though.
Good luck on the new addition.
Mikey

#20 ·
You all are in deep sand now. I just found the "Like" link.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I got the "White Stallion" out for a quick trip this afternoon. When I say quick, I mean short. I cant help it. It is cold. Temp is 15, wind is 18. Wind chill is -2F. I'm trying to figure out why I waited until early winter to finally make this acquisition. Doh.....

Reactions: littletommy
#21 ·
Luckily for you Ron, cyclegear has a wide selection of cold weather riding gear. I may be bundled up like that little fella on Christmas Story but dammitt I'm a riding. The madness never ends.
Mud n Guts Y'all

Reactions: Mel and Ron Snow
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.