My suggestion...
Close

Firstly a big THANK YOU to the people running this site. Awesome job, awesome site, especially for some-one as addicted to Tw's as myself and many others, I'm sure.

Anyway, my suggestion...How about a Thumbs Up for comments you like similar to the facebook thumbs up.

So often I read a brilliant comment that makes me chuckle or mechanically / electrically / etc, I totally agree with and wish to express my "Agreed / Well done old chap / Brillaint / etc" support for.

Furthermore I think it would also help anyone searching for information to get a more informative view.

Example:

Mr X writes - 15W-50 oil is the best for a TW (Hopefully a lot of people agree and give a thumbs up)

Mr Y writes - No, No! Two stroke oil is the correct way to go (Hopefully a lot less people agree)

So some-one looking for oil info, finds the oil info thread, reads it - sees Ok most guys agree with Mr. X and thinks I should buy that then.

So if it is possible to program in? And if a few other members agree with me? Would you clever programing site administrators please consider adding it to this awesome site?

Best regards,

G

Do the "Green Plus +" and "Red Minus -" buttons at the bottom right hand corner of each post do what you want to achieve??

You've got a friend in the Bracket Business! Hidden Content

Get your TW200 Parts at ProCycle! Hidden Content

LOL, never even noticed those......
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Hitting a red button on this forum has caused many a hurt feelings. Use with caution if you must!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Hitting a red button on this forum has caused many a hurt feelings. Use with caution if you must!

I just had to do that after you posted it

I use a shopping forum sometimes and it has thumbs up or down thread ratings like Grant suggested. I think it's probably something the forum software needs to offer but here's what it looks like: site example. I find it handy for the shopping forum, identifying an especially hot deal.

I don't quite understand the red and green thing here. Does it just rate a single post? Does it serve much of a purpose...other than relieving "post rage"....or starting it?

Sponosred Links