T-Dub To The Rescue!
Close

Last week my truck's alternator died down in Colorado Springs. A friend came and we got the battery juiced up enough to get me back to Castle Rock, but I would be without a truck for a few days while I ordered the alternator, installed it, etc.

So, with God smiling down on me by allowing the alternator to go while we had a brief period of not only warmer weather, but veritable riding weather, I looked over at T-dub. I hadn't taken her out of winter hibernation yet, but I woke the poor girl up and determined her battery needed a little juice.

After a few minutes of quick charging I started her up and took her for a spin around the neighborhood to check brakes, etc. Good as when I set her in for winter!

So, for 2 days T-dub got to play the heroine in the story while my truck played the part of the villain. It was just enough to get the riding bug back and now I can't wait for warmer weather.

Now to install the kick-starter and the XT350 tank before I really need them!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

"I thought the slowest bike i have ever owned was going to kill me." - Hidden Content

The John Birch Society is too Liberal.

My TW came to the rescue yesterday when a friend's 96 CR125 wouldn't start while we were a couple miles from home. I rode back to his place and picked up a tow strap, then rode back to him and towed him on his bike with the TW! We got some funny looks as I'm 220ish and he's damn near 300 himself...
    1988 Yamaha TW200

1983 Honda CB1100F

1981 Honda GL1100

1984 Honda CB650SC

1985 Suzuki RM250

1980 Honda CB900C

1982 Honda VF750C

At least no one had to push their bike home. Even a couple of miles would be horrible.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Sponosred Links