Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member

Hi All,

I've been lurking around here for a bit and decided to register and introduce myself. I live in Central Ohio on 17 acres with my wife, 5 dogs, 3 cats, friends and family in and out all the time, with lots of Ranch like activities. We do some drag racing, shooting, wood cutting, yada yada yada.... I work as a Controls guy for Victoria Secrets in the Distribution wing, and spent 25 years as a Maintenance Electrician for the Old Anheuser Busch before the Devil bought them out.

So any way, I'm in the market for a TW. I've had SL 100's, and 200's, we currently run 2 golf carts, a Yamaha and an EZGO Workhorse. The TW looks to be the perfect "Ranch Hand".

I'm thinking it will end up with a total redo, probably going with a camo look. I want one with a kicker, it will get some type of a rack, and that's about it.

More later gang, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm "Lurking".

TB

Welcome to the forum! Lots of good people here who love their TW's and are willing to help new owners. I am sure you have read lots of good info on the website, thus leading you "even more" into a TW purchase. They are the greatest little bikes, it reminds you of when you were a kid and perfect for the ranch.

Guaranteed mile's of smile's!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

welcome Tom, glad to see the Ohio ranks have grown. Bunch of good riding in 'the heart of it all'. Good luck in your quest for a new mount. If I see something, I'll let you know. TIM (Lorain county)
    SeatConcepts,carb mod,Shinko tires,15/50 o-ring chain,custom racks f/r, aluminum luggage,windshield,handguards,heated grips,Clarke tank,high frt fender,led running lights,folding shifter, wide pegs,12v outlets,headlight kill switch,voltmeter,stainless header,2nd brakelight,GPS/phone mount

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like the TW would be a perfect bike for you.

Welcome aboard, I think you have made a perfect and well rounded choice.
    Persistence is the better part of genius.

Welcome Tom, and good lock on your search for a TW.

I grew up in your area (Delaware, OH). With 17 acres, you will have a lot of fun with a TW!

Welcome aboard.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

rbm
    Hello and welcome!

Thanks All.

I'm looking at a '91 thats a hour + from here, the seller is at around $1700. It's got under 2k on the clock and looks to be in good shape. Being a 91 I'd expect it to need a few items here and there, and the tires might be getting cracked. I need (want) a bike with a kicker, don't care about disc brakes, and inten to tear it apart over some winter and camo it out. Any thoughts?

tb

Hello and welcome Tom....I'm in SW Ohio (Clermont cty).The TW200 will serve you well!.If it has not been rejetted,I'd rejet....better cooling and "performance".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links