How many own 2 TW200's?
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I picked up my second Tw200 last night. A 97 with 3781 miles on it. It looks like new with no cuts on the handle bar grips, or scratches on the clutch and brake lever. No rust, not a single marke on the frame, I don't think it has ever been dirty. All of the turn signals, reflectors, and rear license plate holder had been removed, but he had all of the original parts, including screws in a box. Originlal tires that are about 40% left, all of the decals have been removed, and needs a battery. I gave him 1500.00. My first TW200 is a 94 that is 100% original.

Congradulations Olde!!! I have 3 TWs and have a collection of dead batteries to go along with them.(Gotta keep them charged up on a battery tender)
    For inquires please email me at Hidden Content for ordering info. If requesting a shield please include :NAME,FORUM NAME,PHONE #,SHIPPING ADDRESS,AND COLOR CHOICE,(Jet Black, Smoke Grey, Crystal Clear, Dark Blue, Neon Edge Glow -Light Blue & Neon Edge Glo Hi-Vis Orange )

RIDE WELL, JIMBO C.

They're kinda like tater chips.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I just picked up 2 tw200 for my wife and I to ride on the mountain roads and trails. I took them up to the Clockem last weekend,(way to muddy)still, they bike are real nice.

I have a 91, a 93, and am rebuilding a 96. You can't have enough TWs

I have one...wife has one....does that count? And Jerry!!! Nice to see you on here so soon, you will love this forum I do beleive. Just watch out for a member called 'Bagger'....can't beleive him especially when he tells stories about me!

All TWo TW owners rejoice!

Newbie here,, I got three 96,99,06 taking the 06 with bent frame and updating the other two, and would buy another one if one comes up. [at the right price]

"You may forget your first girlfriend but you'll never forget your first tw"

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieStomper View Post
    I have one...wife has one....does that count? And Jerry!!! Nice to see you on here so soon, you will love this forum I do beleive. Just watch out for a member called 'Bagger'....can't beleive him especially when he tells stories about me!

All TWo TW owners rejoice!
    Once I figure out how everything works, how do you add picture??

Proud owner of two chained together at a cabin in Sierra Foothills. They are hooked to battery tenders all the time and I still have a few dead batteries laying around to recycle.

Jumbo C.- Nice to see you back posting. How's the Kevlar inner rear fender idea coming? When are you going to take a ride up this way and check out my hitch rack in classified?
    1998 HD FLHTC

2004 TW200

2004 TW200

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links