New Rider
Close

Thread: New Rider

Hey everyone. Today, I got my first TW. It's a 2009 with only 1025 miles. I'll add a picture later. I just wanted to thank this forum for answering lots of questions I had before my purchase. I started looking for motorcycles around 5 months ago. And I was focused on getting a Honda rebel or Yamaha V Star. However, the guy at the dealership suggested a TW since I planned on doing some light offroading; as well as getting the added stability of a huge rear tire. Call me strange, but it was love at first sight. Ever since then, I have been focused on getting it. To honest, it was at times my motivation to get through hard days. Finally, I purchased it today; and couldn't be happier. Thank you, and I look forward to years of interesting forum discussion.

Welcome to the forum!....where ya from?.Yes, you will find all of your TW questions answered here!.....the folks here are top notch on their TW-ZEN!.Sounds like you met a salesperson who REALLY knew what they were talking about.....finally.

Welcome to the forum, you have chosen wisely grasshopper
    Only a fool would attempt it, and God help me, I am that fool!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome and congrats on the bike. I have an 08 and turned 7000 miles the other day and still burning up the roads an trails daily.
    2008 TDUB

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mudding Man" View Post
    ...Call me strange, but it was love at first sight.

Welcome strange! If T-dub love is strange...then I don't want to be normal! Well, I guess it is the normal here.

Seriously, welcome.
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-55 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114 folding shifter

Welcome to the most fun site on the net....... You have so many new adventures waiting for you..... "ENJOY" the dub.. OMM.

Welcome to the insanity and congratulations on your well earned toy! You will not be disappointed in any aspect of what your T-Dub can perform for you. She may not be mighty in the power department compared to other show offs but she is a ride not to be missed. I assure you that soon you will be adding your own beautification's and adorning her with a style equal to your own! I confess I now have two Dub's with one receiving a full strip down and re-build as I type ... which you will soon discover many a Dub-alcoholic have done!

Sponosred Links