My first TW200
Close

Thread: My first TW200

My first TW200

I just bought an old stock (0 miles) 2010 TW from a local dealer for $3500 ($3744 after tax and title). How is that price? Will be out trail riding this weekend.

Sensor419,

That is a great price. Especially when you consider that there is zero difference between that bike and a 2013 other than the color. (And I think the red highlights on your 2010 look better than the blue/purple that are on the 2011/12/13s)
    Congratulations!!

Whereabouts are you located?

OWT, Thanks for your reply. I live in Sheboygan, WI which is on Lake Michigan between Milwaukee and Green Bay. I like the red also. The dealer has a 2001 with 4500 mi they want $2000 for and it is showing some wear and tear. So it was easy to go for the new TW at $3500. You live in a nice part of the country. Are you near the mountains, ocean?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

OWT I was just out bumming around Medford and Brookings Oregon, saw a lot of nice terrain that made me wish I had my dubya with me. You're a lucky man to be in that part of the country! I'm stuck out here in wisconsin too, live in Madison but at least the bike got to come with me up north for the 4th of July. Did about 50 miles of trail riding through some rough muddy $!*t up in Onieda county.

Sensor where do you ride? Check out my post for the 2013 southern Wisconsin guided trail rides https://tw200forum.com/forum/trails-o...ail-rides.html
    1987 TW200 - Work in Progress

1995 TW200 - Blaster Shock

2007 DRZ400sm - Stock

TeeDubs, I ride on our family farm in Illinois and in the UP (Cedar River)...nice trails

Quote Originally Posted by sensor419 View Post
    Are you near the mountains, ocean?
    We do a lot of riding in the Coast Range mountains. We also have access to a house near the beach and spend vacation time there with the bikes.

It is a nice place to live if you can put up with the many months of rain.

Post us a photo of your new bike sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeDubs View Post
    OWT I was just out bumming around Medford and Brookings Oregon, saw a lot of nice terrain that made me wish I had my dubya with me. You're a lucky man to be in that part of the country! I'm stuck out here in Wisconsin...
    Thanks - it is a nice place. However, the few places I have been in Wisconsin (Stevens Point, Wausau, Rhinelander and up towards the UP) sure looked purty - with all their green and farms. It seems like it would be a nice place to be "stuck".

Sponosred Links