bike/pizza nite
Close

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tuber
  • 2 Post By catamount

Thread: bike/pizza nite

bike/pizza nite

well, that was fun. went to local pizza resto for 'bike nite'. They have it every Tues, it had started out as a sport bike thing, but anyone is welcome. And...I met up with catamount, another member on the forum. He has that big rebuild/custom on the customization board in case you haven't seen it. Lots of folks ooo'd and ahhh'd over the Tdub, they wanted to try it for size,lol. couple other very cool bikes..Yammie V-max, what a beast..haha. And one guy showed up with his vintage Laverda.
    Bob Suggs likes this.

Hey, tuber! It was nice meeting you last week and seeing you again tonight. You are officially the only other TW I've seen at our Vermont Bike Night!

A couple of pictures of tuber's stock TW alongside my hollow mod.

TW-Brian and evan like this.
    Check out my custom TW200 build Hidden Content .

TTR225 SS header, FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe, EK o-ring chain, 15T front sprocket, 50T rear sprocket, 20W fork oil, Drag Specialities speedometer, Victory Vegas headlight, Acerbis universal supermoto front fender, Vintage Yamaha chrome gas cap, Integrated LED rear tail/turn/brake light, Yamaha Blaster shock, Pro Taper SE ATV High handlebar, Western Powersports off-road handguards, Pro Taper Pillow Top Lite grips, Over-sized foot pegs, Maxxis 6006 front tire, seat cover from eBay seller mac32756.

Nice looking bikes, guys! (But both are way too clean).

I think the other bikes were intimidated and afraid to come off the sidewalk.

Sponosred Links