Just saying hello.....
Close

Just saying hello.....

First things first. Thank you to the brains of this site. You guys have made life much easier for dub and I. Secondly I would like to meet any riders in the central valley in california. Im in the 209 area.manteca to be exact. Looking for some like minded people whos brains I can pick, and show me some good spots to ride out here. Anyhow. Thanks for everything the site does for DUBHEADS like myself. Keep up the awesome work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hello and welcome!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum!

You are hereby invited to join the group of NorCal TW riders. Search for Sheetiron and read about our two previous rides and also the one coming up in October (?).

You are not too far away from me so let me know if if you ever need any help, parts or whatever. What year is your bike and what mods have you made or have planned?

Brian

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the invitation. I will definately take you up on it. I have already checked out the reviews on the sheetiron rides. They look like a blast. Can wait to mudd with ya'll. My bike is a 89. Got it on a trade for a old paddleboat I had. Theyy f uy who owned it beforw me said he wass scared to ride it. I chuckled inside abit whhen he told me that. But now that shes mine
    So far I have shortened up the rear signal lights to accomodate trail riding. Was thinking about modifying a old oil cooler I had on a 125 to work for the dub. Just have to double check to make sure there will be no restriction to oil flow.i do need to replace the seat forsure. Get a rear rack and Do a bar lift . Other than that I will probably change the color since its the stock blue color. Which is now baby blue thanks to the sun.and last but not least make the most important change of all. Puttin it in the mudd.

Oh yeah I also did the front fender raise. Courtesy of some old valve springs from a mower at work.

Sponosred Links